'No your not, because I'm going to make you the most dangerous tribute in that arena, you understand?' He says taking my head in his hands, looking into my eyes.

I nod

'I'll show you your room, feel free to freshen up it will be a day before we arrive at the capital. Meet me back here once your finish' he says

I turn to find my room.

As I enter the joining ensuit, I peel off my mother's dress and hang it neatly on the clothing rack.

The shower is the most complex thing I've ever come across in my life, how can I survive the games if I can't even figure out how to work this shower?

I put a basic setting on and wash my hair with the sweet shampoo and conditioner, flicking on the drying function which dries me completely.

I step out with a towel around myself finding a fresh set of pyjamas on my bed.

I pull the silk set over my head and legs while fixing my appearance.

My eyes are red and pupils the brightest blue they've ever looked due to my crying in the shower.

I brush my blonde hair and decide to leave it down.

Making my way out into the dining carriage, I start to sweat when Leo is in my line of vision.

Don't let him see that he affects you

Be strong

I raise my head and purposely take the seat across from Leo, showing no intimidation what so ever.

His smirk leaves his face once he realises I'm not scared of him.

Yeh get fucked you prick.

Finnick, GiGi and another women joins us.
She has long red hair with a fringe, very beautiful.

They all take a seat except GiGi who remains standing.

'Omg we definitely have the most beautiful tributes this year, if not of all time!' GiGi squeals a little too close to my ear.

'I think you mean tribute, as in singular' Leo pipes up glaring at me.

'Good looks won't stop someone from slicing your throat mate' Finnick dead pans staring back at Leo.

I had to force myself not to laugh, never knew I could have so much restraint.

I just smiled watching Leo's face turn red with anger.

'Delilah, this is Annie, the female mentor of district 4' Finnick announces

Oh, this is his Annie

'Nice to meet you' I say holding out my hand.

She dosent take it, just gives me a small nod.

okay

'Have you two met already?' Annie asks Finnick ignoring my presence.

'Yeh well- I start

'No, we've never met. I've just seen her around' Finnick cuts me off.

ok ouch

'Ok' Annie smiles back at him

Jesus fucken Christ, get a room

'Anyways, we are here to give you your best chance at winning these games. So I suggest you listen VERY carefully, after all we did win this thing once' he announces to both of us.

I roll my eyes

'Oh Delilah, Harry is going to love working with you!' GiGi excites playing with my hair.