Part 19

I took a few steps back, I didn't like the way his eyes were raking down my body considering I didn't actually have pants on. It was 2 in the morning I didn't expect anyone to be up.

"Hi there kitten" he said "Going somewhere?" he asked.

"Kitchen" I replied sizing him up.

"Alone?"

"Maybe"

"Are you lost?"

"No"

"Really because the kitchen is on the other side of the house" he said.

"Oh, I was on my way there" I lied.

"Funny, I've never seen you before, and I wasn't aware of any new pack members" he said raising an eyebrow at me taking a few steps forward. Why does this always happen to me? Why cant guys hit on someone else? I took a few back.

"I'm here with Dezmond Collins" I said.

"I wasn't informed Collins was bringing a toy with him" I clenched my jaw.

"I'm his mate" I snapped at him angrily.

"Sure you are kitten" he said, I reached up to move my hair but he grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"Let me go" I said trying to yank my wrist away.

"No" he said tauntingly,

"Let me go or I'm going to make you let me go" I snarled.

"Do it angel" he said giving me a smile, I curled my fist punching him square in the jaw, I felt pain shoot up my arm.

He growled loudly, grabbing the top of my arm roughly taking me into a doorway, throwing me down on the ground, I cried out when I hit the ground.

"The fucking cunt threatened me" he said pointing at me. Did he just-

"You fucking harassed me" I said standing up taking a few steps toward him. We were in an alphas office and the alpha had stepped around the desk and taken the liberty to grab my already bruised arm, he set me roughly in a chair.

"Rules are rules, kitten, threaten a beta, you get punished"

"You can take your rules and shove them up your ass" I said loudly standing up the alpha set me back in the chair and somehow two guy just appeared, one grabbed my wrist and before I could say 'shit' I was handcuffed to chair.

"She also claimed to be the mate of an alpha" he stated plopping down in the chair across from the alpha casually rubbing his jaw, as I fought with the metal bracelets around my wrist.

"I am the mate of an alpha" I argued.

"Lying to an alpha might just get you the death punishment" the beta said to me.

"Look at my fucking neck, I have his mark" I said to the alpha, he didn't look convinced.

"Tell me why you threatened my beta" the alpha said.

"He put his fucking hands on me" I said jerking my wrists from the chair even though they were both secured tightly, I could feel them ripping into my skin, I pulled at them more, until my wrists hurt.

"You have two options kitten-"

"Fuck you" I said venomously still fighting with the handcuffs, I growled in frustration.

"That would be one, the other is a cell in the prison block" the alpha said gruffly.

"Go fuck yourself" I spat out at him.

"I take that as the first" he said running his hand up my bare thigh.

"S-stop" I said when he got to the hem of my shirt. I kicked him in the chest with both my feet as hard as I could but he didn't move an inch with the impact, I panicked, I couldn't fight him off, not without my hands.