Part 48. The four Horsemen

"3 meals a day for people working as hard as ours, we won't make any friends." Bellamy said as he carried in a cart of food.

"We'll one thing our people understand is rationing. Besides, once we close those doors it'll be one meal a day for the next 5 years" Clarke explained.

Raven looked down at us from the stool she was standing on, "Try one meal every other day, hunting parties are coming back with less and less. Thanks to your friend Niylah we're preserving more meat than ever but it's still not enough without a way to make water, growing our own food like we did on the ark is not an option." Raven handed Bellamy her helmet and challenged him, "Remember that when we're starving."

"We'll I won't be starving because I won't be inside." Bellamy answered.

Like hell he won't. If he thinks I'll let him die, he doesn't know me as well as I though he did. Before I said anything I looked at Clarke who was already scolding Bellamy by the way she looked at him.

"Yes you will." Clarke scolded.

Raven turned around to look at her hopefully, "Does that mean you made the list?"

"No. What about drinking water?" Clarke asked and answered.

"Clarke don't change the subject," Raven moved closer to Clarke, "we need to know who's going to be on the inside of those doors when the radiation comes."

"We dont need to know now." Clarke continued to avoid Ravens suggestions.

"We need medical at the front gates now." The PA system sounded above us.

We all went outside to see a crowd gathering behind guards, aiming their guns at something in front of the gate.

"Move stand back." Bellamy shouted as he paved a way for the three of us.

When we got through I saw 7 people standing outside, I recognized three.

Lina, Nyko, and the little girl that Luna cared for on her rig.

I ran over to Luna and she was gargling blood, she tried to push me away but I wouldn't let her.

"Get away from her, it could be contagious!" Raven said alarmed.

"If it were contagious, Nyko would be sick too." I argued.

Nyko was in perfectly fine condition. I was glad he was ok, he was Lincoln's best friend, and a very close friend of my own, I couldn't bear to lose another person I cared about.

"What happened to them?" Clarke asked as she cautiously stepped forward.

"The sickness, we lost another on the way." Nyko explained.

Luna began coughing even harder and I moved her hair out of the way to make sure she could breathe better.

"No, help her." Luna said weakly as she pointed to the little girl.

I handed Luna to Nyko and held the little girl in my arms, trying to soothe her pain.

"Luna?" Bellamy asked confused.

"Please don't turn us away because of what I did to you." Luna pleaded weakly.

"They won't." I immediately jumped in as I looked at Bellamy.

Abby appeared from out of the crowd and put a cloth over her mouth as she approached me and the other sick people surrounding us.

"Mom, what is this." Clarke said as she kneeled next to us.

Abby stroked the face of the little girl I was holding and I saw the pity she felt for her.

"Fever, lesions, vomiting, it's ARS." Abby concluded.