Part 28. Wanheda: Part One

"All right, my turn, see what my sisters boyfriend is really capable of." Lincoln said as he stepped onto the mats after Bellamy and I stopped training.

They both got into a fighting stance and Bellamy threw the first punch but missed as Lincoln dodged it.

Bellamy threw two more but missed them both, finally Lincoln began throwing punches and he hit every single one.

After a few, he punched Bellamy in the throat and then knees his stomach causing him to tumble onto the mats.

He grunted as he quickly got back up, Lincoln went to punch him but Bellamy moved out if the way and managed to jam his knees into my brothers stomach and punch him hard.

Lincoln wiped away the blood and Bell attempted another punch but missed, Lincoln took the opening and threw Bellamy on the ground and went for a punch but stopped himself.

He got up leaving Bellamy on the ground and looked back at The group if trainees.

"He had me, but he was to aggressive." Lincoln's explained.

I walked over to Bellamy and gave him my hand.

"Whatever you say." He said as he took my hand and threw him a shirt to put on.

"Quitting so soon?" Lincoln snarked.

"Mapping run, sector 7. Harper let's get this over with." Bellamy said as Harper through Lincoln a bag.

As my brother opened the bag, it revealed a guards jacket.

"Council wants you to have that." Bellamy smiled.

Lincoln looked at me, he didn't seem fully convinced, but he had to understand, this was our new home.

"I'm trikru" he remarked.

"A uniform doesn't change that." Bellamy convinced.

"This is our home now Linc, we fought for it. You fought for it." I told him as he looked back at me.

"Yes, and too many of our people died for it. In the Ark the uniform meant something different. Down here, it means what we make it mean, together." Bellamy said to everyone around,  "my sister will understand that eventually." Bellamy said before walking out.

"Pair up and fight, now." I ordered to the trainees before walking with Lincoln to Bellamy.

"Sector 7 puts you right at the Ice Nation border." I warned Bellamy.

"Yea I know." He nodded off.

"Just because Azgeda was part of the commanders coalition doesn't mean they respect the cease-fire." Lincoln explained. "I should be on that scout."

"I wish. We all do, but until the commander agrees to lift the kill order on you, your more trouble than your worth." Bellamy said.

"Yup, my sister does love her kill orders." I said sarcastically. "Since Lincoln can't go, I will, I can help you get there easier."

"NO!" Lincoln an Bellamy both exclaimed in sync.

"Whoa, ok calm down, it was just a suggestion." I said as I backed up.

"It's to dangerous." Lincoln affirmed.

"I think you two fail to remember that I've been training since I was 5." I reminded them.

"Don't care, you have to practice shooting anyways. Octavia can guide us." Bellamy explained.

I rolled my eyes at him. It's been 3 months since we got back and ever since we got back from Mount Weather Bellamys been trying to get me to learn how to drive a rover, shoot a gun, all the typical things Skaikru used.