Part 29. Wanheda: Part Two

We'd spent 3 hours in the rover keeping watch and nothing happened.

"It's been three hours, what are they waiting for?" Bellamy complained.

"Even with the sunlight, we still can't see anything." Kane said after the night had passed.

"I saw we make a run for it." Monty suggested.

"No, that's what they want us to do." Kane responded.

"Montys right, they can wait longer than we can." I reminded.

I saw Kane sneak a look to Indra for approval and she nodded in agreement.

"Ok Bellamy, get in the turret, and you cover us. Once we get to that ridge over there, we cover you." Kane explained the plan.

"Copy that, run fast." Bellamy answered as he got in the turret.

"They're here." He said as he was out.

I looked up and someone had ahold of him.

"Everyone out, or the boy dies." The man said as he fully pulled Bellamy out of the rover.

"Ok! Ok! We're coming out."

I jumped out of the river as fast as possible making sure I wouldn't lose my sight on Bellamy.

As I unlocked the door, someone grabbed it and then pulled me out of the rover and throwing me onto the ground as I grunted in slight pain.

They did the same to the rest of us and pinned us one the ground.

One man had my hands pulled behind me and I tried to struggle but it was useless.

"All targets secure." It sounded like a woman's voice, she spoke in English, which was weird because all warriors gave orders in trig.

As they took Monty and got him on his feet the same woman recognized him. "Monty?"

"Mom?"

The men let Monty go and he ran into the woman's arms.

Another man jumped out of our river and gave the order for farm station to stand down, I didn't even know what farm station was, all I knew was that they were releasing their hold on us and we all got to our foot.

"Pike?" Kane said the man in front of him took off his mask.

"You have no idea how good it is to see you again old friend." The man called pike I assume said as he offered him a hand.

I pulled Bellamy aside and Indra joined us.

"What The hell is happened here." Their one of the Arks station" Bellamy said with a smile on his face as he ran over to the Pike.

"Help them move the tree!" Pike ordered his people.

I stood with Indra who didn't move.

"63? Farm station had 3 times that number." Kane recognized.

"We landed with that number as well." Pike said as he looked at Indra and I.

I assume Ice Nation got rid of most of his people.

"The Ice Nation can be ruthless. Take pride in the number you saved." Indra responded.

"Indra, Bela, this is Charles Pike. He was a teacher in the Ark." he said happily.

"This is Indra, she's leader of Trikru, and Bela, trained warrior and Commanders sister, both trusted allies." He introduced us.