Par 42. Join or die

"It's been an hour since we passed the air plane wreckage." I spoke as I examined Lincoln's book from the backseat.

"Seeing as we're using a map without any distances, it could be days before we reach Lunas village." Jasper added as he looked over my shoulder.

"At least we know we know we're going on the right direction." Bellamy said.

"We're running out of daylight, we should stop in the sun, recharge the battery." Jasper suggested.

"What sun?" Clarke said as she looked out into the cloudy sky, "We keep going until it dies."

"We keep going until we get to Luna." Octavia corrected.

"This her."Jasper said as he pointed to the drawing of a girl with wild hair. I smiled a the picture.

"Yeah, that's her." Between everything that's been happening, I'm glad I get to see my best friend after so many years. So much has changed, so much I have to tell her.

"What do you think she's going to say when we show up asking to put an A.I in her head?" Jasper asked openly.

"Well, she'll most likely 'think' about it, give you guys false hope for a few seconds and then flat out say no." I answered, at least that's what the old Luna would do.

"Lincoln said she helps those that are in trouble. She'll help us too." Octavia added.

I looked at Octavia knowing she was wrong but I said nothing.

The river stopped and we saw a tree in the way.

"Think she can help us find a better map?" Jasper said sarcastically.

"Backtrack. We'll find somewhere where the trees aren't so bad." Bellamy said but I just gathered my stuff and prepared to get out of the rover.

Once I had my stuff I opened the door and jumped out.

"Hey, bel!" Bellamy called out after me. Before I knew it everyone jumped out and was following me.

"Anyone hear the part where I said it could be days?" Jasper shouted.

"Well then I'll walk for day." I exclaimed. I stopped in my footsteps and listened.

"You guys hear that?" I asked as I heard water running.

"Water." Clarke realized.

Clarke and Octavia were The first to start running by my side.

"Eyes sharp, they could be hostile." Bellamy warned. He really thought THEY would be the hostile ones.

I stopped and turned to everyone with their guns ready.

I seethed my sword and looked at everyone except Bellamy, "They're not hostile. Their peaceful, put the guns down."

As we kept running through trees and plants we finally made it to the open lake.

We stopped as we saw no life, no village, just rocks and water.

"Where's the village?" Jasper asked.

We all ran to some carefully stacked up rocks not far from us.

"It's not a village, it's just a bunch of rocks."Jasper pointed out.

"She's gone." Clarke said.

No, no she's not gone, she couldn't be. I thought hard about anything that could give me clues of where she was.

"What do we do now?" Jasper asked.

No one answered his question as we all looked at Octavia walking away.