Part 4. Torture

I started to wake up

I started to wake up. My eyes slowly opened and I was looking around but nothing looked familiar. It was a metal room with a light in the middle of the room. Grey, it was a grey color and there wear seatbelts all around. After I had taken in the scenery, I noticed there were people.

Sky people.

I recognized the same freckled boy but the blonde girl I had seen earlier was also here. She had blue eyes and was very petite. There was other teenagers in the room, girls and boys. The girl who had injured her leg was here as well. I started to put two and two together, we were on the ship. Sky people had taken us in. I hear grunting and screaming from beside me and noticed who it was.

It was Lincoln. He was right. They were going to kill us. Yet they hadn't yet. I saw Lincoln bleeding, his shirt off and his war scars were open, he was wounded. I went to help him out but I was chained. Both my arms were chained up, just like we had done to the girl. I tried to get them off and that called everyone's attention. I got a clear look at everyone's faces. They were hitting Lincoln with a seat belt. Torturing him. The same freckled boy I was trying to kill earlier was the one hitting Lincoln. He stopped when he noticed I was awake.

The blonde girl came up to me. She was very aggressive and was holding the knife I had stuck into the boys chest earlier. It was full of blood. "What's on this?" She asked me demanding an answer. At first I was confused but then I remembered. It was a poisoned knife. I looked at Lincoln, he was barely awake. He shook his head no, implying that I should not tell them anything. The blonde girl said to me again "You poisoned the blade. All this time, you knew Finn was going to die no matter what we did, WHAT IS IT?" She was pretty much screaming in my face but I showed no emotion and I made sure not to speak. In my training when I was younger, Master Titus and Indra had taught me never to speak to outsiders. We never know how much information we could give away on ourselves.

The boy I had stabbed, his name was Finn I assume. "Clarke, she doesn't understand you" the girl who had injured her leg said. Clarke. The blonde girls name was Clarke. I was examining every move they made as they spoke to me, it could be useful in the future. "Which one?" Clarke asked me. She had Lincoln's vials in her hand. I saw a pile of his stuff in a corner, some of my stuff as well. "ANSWER THE QUESTION" the freckled boy said aggressively. I wanted to kill him right now right there but I couldn't. Instead I just gave him a cold stare and kept trying to remove the chains until I realized it was impossible. The girl who I had helped earlier spoke up "Show us. Please". Her tone was much more soft than everyone else's but I didn't budge. I just stood there watching everyone's move. "Our friends is dying down there and you can stop that" Clarke begged. She sounded more pleading than aggressive now. I could tell that the one they had called Finn was very important to her.

I wanted to help. I really did, but helping them would be like betraying my own people, it would be like betraying Lexa. No matter how much I wanted to help, I couldn't do it. Mercy is weakness, that's all I know. I guess they could all tell that my face had changed. It had went from a cold stare to a more merciful look but I immediately changed it back. The freckled boy noticed and started walking towards the right wall and said " I'll get her to talk". I knew what that meant. He was going to do with me the same horrible things he did to Lincoln.