Part 26. Blood must have blood I

We finally arrived to the front doors of Mount Weather, they seemed impenetrable, I wasn't sure we could get this open, but we would always find a way.

The biggest tent had been carried for a meeting. As it open, the field commanders entered, including, Lexa, Lincoln, Clarke and, Myself.

Everyone stood in an oval, I stood between my two siblings as Lexa began to speak.

"Field commanders. Today's the day we get our people back. The enemy thinks it's safe behind its doors but it's not. When it realized that, it will fight back...Hard. We need to be ready." Lexa concluded. She then looked to Clarke expecting her to say something else.

"This is a rescue mission. We are not here to wipe them out. There are people inside that mountain that have helped us, children who have nothing to do with this war. We kill their soldiers, their leadership if we have to, but we are there to rescue our people. Is that clear?" Clarke asked.

I looked up at Lincoln and he nodded, I smile at him before agreeing with the other mumbles of agreement.

"Then let's begin." Clarke walked closer to the small replica we had made of Mount weather. "We have 4 teams. Two of them- -at the dam in the mine - - are moving into position already." Clarke looked back at me, I'm on that team, I just had orders to stay behind and catch up later in case anything changed.

Clarke kept talking, "The third, inside the mountain, is freeing the grounder prisoners as we speak. It is our job, as the fourth team to keep the eyes of the enemy off of them for as long as possible. To do that, we have to do that in position, here" she rested her hand upon the Mount weather doors replica, "At the main door with our entire army. The mountain men believe, that the door cannot be opened from the outside, so they leave it unguarded. Only it can be, and thanks to our source on the inside, now we know how."

I knew she had Raven working on the job, only I didn't know her to well, who knows if she had what it takes to open the only think keeping us from getting our people back.

"Thanks to maya, the electromagnetic locking system has one flaw. When the power goes out, it disengages. That's where ravens team comes in, The mountains electricity is generated at Philpott Dam. By now, they've taken the turbine room. It's their job to blow the power, once they do, we blow the lock." Clarke concluded her explanation, ir at least paused before looking back to me. "Your free to go Bela, nothings changing, you know the original plan, you're needed in the mines."

I looked at Lexa for approval and she nodded. I turned around to hug Lincoln, who knew how this war would end, it could be the last time I would see him.

When I turned to hug my sister I stopped at my self, she's the commander, any form of affection would be shown as weakness. So instead I just looked at her and gave her a small smile that nobody could see, and then I left.

—————————————

I ran down the reaper tunnels hoping no reaper would show up and to find Indra and the team. Luckily I found them halfway through and caught up.

"For a second there we thought you weren't coming." Indra stated as she walked over to me.

We both walked to the front of the group to lead the way.

"What do you mean, I wouldn't miss this, it's the best part." I said sarcastically.

As we walked we took a turn and I recognized the route.

"According to Lincoln's map, we're getting close. It's a maze" I said as I looked at all the possible routes we could take.

"Lincoln should be here to show us the way." Octavia said worriedly.