(22) ryoiki tenkai

your pov:

"please die and become sages!" the curse shouted snapping me out of my thoughts. "i think that's our queue to run... now!" i shouted as i started running myself. "inumaki-senpai are you ok?" i asked as we ran. "salmon." he said with a nod as we kept running. "here it comes!" kamo said as he spun around. the curse was chasing after us at full speed, not really giving us time to catch a breather.

"stop." inumaki said just in time as four arrows were coming directly at us. "convergence piercing blood!" kamo said as blood dashed towards the curse wounding it. "nice job, but we have to keep going. i'm pretty sure that he'll he able to heal in a bit." i said while making my way up the stairs rapidly. "she's right we have to hurry." kamo said while running next to me.

'i have to do something and i have to do it quick. toge isn't going to last long and kamo is going to run out of blood soon... i could use my technique or i could figure out my domain.' i thought i was running. "oi! l/n i asked if you were okay?!" kamo shouted snapping me out of my thoughts. "i'm fine just hurry." i said while quickening my pace as i saw the roots getting closer.

all of us jumped out the window out on the roof now meeting face to face with the special-grade. "inumaki-senpai will stop it." megumi said as his nue was behind him. "he can't... he's used his technique too much." i said standing in front of the three males. as soon as i said that megumi's nue flew towards the curse but the curse managed to put its arm through it and toge fell on his knees coughing out blood when trying to speak.

i didn't even have time to process what happened. the curse ran towards kamo punching him then trying to do the same with megumi. "oi scary curse..." i said standing behind it. "y/n you're going to get hurt—"

"cursed technique: aurora.." i said in a low tone which caused megumi to widen his eyes. the curse stood there not moving an inch. "pretty tree huh?" i whispered in its ear. in a matter of seconds both of its horns (they look like horns ok) were cut off by my sai. calmly, i made my way back to megumi. "i'll release it, all you have to do is just do some damage to it—" "mustard leaf." toge said cutting me off. "don't..."

"blast away!" toge said while collapsing spitting out more blood. "toge!" i shouted while running towards him catching him in time. i started shaking his shoulders lightly "wake up... wake—"

"you can't cut me with that dull blade." the curse said as maki charged at it from behind. "maki-senpai... we have to get it away from here. i'm going to use my domain." i said while standing next to megumi and maki. "do you even know how to?" she asked side eyeing me. "that's why i said we need to get it away from here."

time skip to where maki and megumi beat tf out of it

megumi, maki, and i attacked the curse left and right without stopping. megumi summoned his demon dog and was able to hurt its arm but was quickly healed. megumi and maki switched weapons and attacked the curse as i landed a hit behind its head causing it to fall on one knee.

"please don't ever make me use that three-section staff again! it's too hard to use." megumi shouted. "it's handy once you get used.." "megumi!" i shouted cutting her off completely. roots were stuck to his stomach, my eyes widened and didn't notice the ones coming my way either. one hit maki on the shoulder and the other only managed to graze my cheek.

"my strike was aimed for the heart, and yours for your head. what a wonderful reaction you two have. jujutsu sorcerers are extraordinarily compassionate. an opening is always created when their ally is injured" the curse said as megumi's demon dog ran towards it but then it disappeared. i looked over to him clutching on to his stomach in pain. "megumi..." i whispered.

"you shouldn't use cursed techniques anymore. the bud embedded in you loves cursed energy. the more you use techniques, the deeper it's roots will extend into your body." it said as i kneeled down towards megumi. 'i can heal him... right?' "how kind of you to warn me. you're planning to kill us anyway though." he said as blood flowed out from the corners of his mouth. "i'm fine." he whispered towards me.

"apparently it works faster when i explain it." maki then ran towards the curse attacking it only for the curse to dodge her attacks. 'i have to do it now...' in a blink of an eye the curse already held maki up with its roots. "maki-san!" i shouted as i got up.

"y/n, stop. our job is done. time to tag out." maki said. "like hell it is."

"domain expansion: polar lights" i said as if i knew what to say exactly and what hand symbol to do. it came out naturally. everything went dark for a split second, then i was met with polar lights. it felt calming but i also felt the power i held in my domain.

"so you figured it out?" the curse said while throwing maki towards me. "how?" she asked as i set her down next to megumi who also had wide eyes.

"i guess, you'll be the first one to test it out." i said while smirking. "you know i think those lights might have some use to them... don't you think?" 'megumi's shikigami come from shadows... i should be able to summon at least one right? polar lights...' "white wolf" i said as i kneeled down and touched the ground with my right hand. and sure enough a white wolf with a bright halo appeared. 'holy shit i did it...' i thought to myself.

"so the myths are true... you're really are as powerful as gojo satoru." the curse said as it revealed it right arm. "i guess we'll have to see right?"

"speed of light! aurora!" i shouted while sprinting towards the curse. (in megumi's and maki's eyes it looked more like you were warping around) hitting it left and right. the white wolf clawed at its back then at its arm. it was basically using the curse as a chew toy.

3rd pov:

'this girl is powerful... she's not losing energy... she's gaining it.' the curse thought as it got struck left and right. "youre fast l/n y/n" the curse said finally being able to escape the attacks from the h/c girl. "be sure to never forget my name." she said while kicking the curse again and again. her white dog had grown a bit now twice as big as it was before. "rip it's head off." she ordered it. 'she's aware... she's aware of her power.' the curse thought.

meanwhile gojo is floating and itadori is with todo confused as to where his classmates and the curse are. "todo?" itadori asked. "my girl is taking care of it... you'll be able to use your black flash later." todo said while patting his back.

"... she did it. i'll just watch for now if things go south then i'll interfere." gojo said as he watched from above lifting the veil.

within seconds y/n's domain disappeared and the curse was missing half of its upper body. roots coming from the ground. "i'm withdrawing now. with both gojo and l/n here will only bring me death." the curse said as it started disappearing.

"no you're not!" yuji shouted. but in the corner of his eye he saw y/n collapse. "y/n!" maki and megumi were still in shock as to what happened in her domain. "oi maki-san, fushiguro-kun... what happened?" todo asked walking over to the two visibly frightened students. "she almost killed the special-grade, only reason her domain vanished was because she felt gojo's presence." maki said as megumi nodded.

"i'll take her to shoko, panda take these two to get treated as well." gojo said while carrying y/n bridal style. "yes, let's go you two." panda said while carrying maki and megumi.

"you have some explaining to do, y/n." gojo whispered as he warped over to shoko's office.

important note please read:
WE FINALLY USED OUR DOMAIN so some explanations. y/n always knew about her techniques and domain but at the same time she didn't. her parents didn't want her to be a jujutsu sorcerer so they decided to erase her memory. if she ever had to use them she would automatically know how to control them if that makes sense. her hand symbol for her domain is her ring finger down and the rest of her fingers held up almost like a gun. she holds it up to the bridge of her nose and then says "domain expansion blah blah blah" i didn't know what else to make it so yeah. how did she know the name of her domain? again she kinda just knows. the only way she would be able to use her domain and techniques were if she was in a critical situation like she was now. i hope this makes sense.