(6) welcome to jujutsu high

we're gonna get our ass beat by a stuffed animal 😀👍

"this is really deep in the mountains!" yuji said
"yeah.. is this actually tokyo?" i asked quite confused since tokyo is known for its cities and people.
"where's fushiguro?" i asked out of the blue which caused gojo and yuji to look at me.
"...he's been treated by a sorcerer, and now he's fast asleep so don't worry about him too much." gojo said, sounding quiet annoyed at the end of his sentence.
"tokyo jujutsu high school. it's one of two jujutsu educational facilities. on the surface, it's known as a private religious school. jujutsu sorcerers still use the base even after graduation." gojo said. i zoned out again not interested on what they were saying, the view of the trees, japanese traditional buildings and the blue sky were enough to grab my attention, it all seemed so peaceful, so calm, soothing even.
"anyways, you two have a meeting with the principal, screw up hell reject your admission so go all out." gojo said calmly, hands in his pockets.
"HUH?? WHAT THEN?? IMMEDIATE EXECUTION??" yuji asked while pointing at his face.
"what? so you're not the boss?" a voice said coming from yuji. which cause both gojo and i to turn and look at him.
"any hierarchy other than strength is worthless." sukuna said, yuji then smacked his cheek where the mouth was.
"sorry sensei, he pops out sometimes."
"what an amusing body you have now." gojo and i said
"i owe you a favor, you know." sukuna started again
"not again!"
"once i make this brat's body my own, you'll be the first one i kill, then i'll make that girl mine." sukuna said. 'mine? is this guy for real??' i asked myself while staring at gojo who looked unamused.
"it's an honor to be targeted by sukuna." gojo said smirking. 'damn that jawline though... FOCUS Y/N'
"huh? this guys really that famous?" yuji asked. gojo then proceeded to explain who ryomen sukuna was, well now is.

we're skipping to principal yaga cause i'm lazy

"you're late satoru. eight minutes late." a voice said while we entered the room. my eyes focused around the room and then i noticed... a guy... making cute stuffed animals? i mean i guess people have different hobbies but this caught me off guard.
"you're just making dolls, anyway. what's a measly eight minutes?" gojo said. 'this is the principal?? and he's talking to him like... that??' i thought to myself.
"that's principal yaga masamichi." gojo said while putting a hand on my head.
"these are the kids?" principal yaga asked.
"itadori yuji, i'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence a pleasure to meet you sir" yuji said while bowing.
"tsk l/n y/n, pleasure to meet you si-"
"what did you two come here for" he interrupted leaving me irritated and offended.
"for an interview?" yuji and i said at the same time, neither of us knowing why he asked that.
"but why jujutsu high?" he asked once again
"to learn jujutsu?" we said in union again
"i mean beyond that, what do you hope to find once you've studied curses and learned how to exorcise them?"
"well, i'm going to collect the fingers of sukuna" yuji said, sounded more like a question rather than an answer. but then it hit me, why am i here? i can't say i'm here for yuji because he'll won't find that answer worthy.
"why? people you'll never know die everyday due to crimes, accidents, and diseases in the natural course of life." i mean he had a point but at least we get to save some people right?
"here he goes again." gojo said while slightly smirking
"but you're telling me you can't overlook it when that death is caused by a curse?" yaga said, sounding irritated with us already.
"it was someone's dying wish." yuji said. 'so they spoke while i was gone... if only i didn't go to the restroom.'
"a dying wish? so you're saying you'll fight against curses because someone else told you to? you fail." the principal said while standing up. my eyes widened 'he failed? that quick?'
he then raised his hand and a green doll rose and stared at yuji, then another bear looking one stared at me.
"those weren't dolls-" i said, eyes still wide.
"cursed corpses, they're dolls. dolls infused with my curse" he said while sending both to attack us i managed to move fast enough to dodge the punch, yuji grabbed his backpack and blocked the punch but got sent flying backwards.
"yuji-" i called but saw the doll coming towards me, dodged its hit again 'i guess i have good reflexes' i thought
"a persons true nature reveals itself during crisis. i'll keep attacking the both of you until i get an acceptable answer." yaga said while staring at the both of us.
"look man, it wasn't just 'someone else.' it was a family member's dying wish." yuji said while sprinting towards the doll. me on the other hand, was too focused on dodging the dolls attacks.
then both dolls started flying around the pillars causing the candles to blow out. 'tsk i can't see anything' then i got punched by the doll.
"a jujutsu sorcerer faces death constantly not just their own death, but sometimes you have to ignore those murdered by a curse to rend the flesh from it." 'the hell is this guy on about' i said while still dodging the punching as much as i could.
"you're telling me you'll do it because someone else told you to do it? don't make me laugh, i'd believe you if you told me you were doing it to stop your execution." yaga said while staring at yuji directly.
"and you, you're not off the hook either. you have yet to respond to my question." he said pointing towards me.
"i don't want the people i know to die, i mean yeah i know they'll die sooner or later, but no ones deserves to die a gruesome death, if i can help at least a small amount of people have a proper death, that will make me happy." i said honestly.
yaga just stared at me for a moment and looked at yuji. "and you?" he asked
"consuming sukuna is something only i can do. if i managed to escape my death sentence , and ran away from my responsibility. i'd be there eating food, taking a bath, or reading manga and the moment i stopped to think i'd go, 'i bet someones dying because of sukuna right now,' and i'd become depressed. 'it's not fault' , 'that doesn't involve me' you expect me to just tell myself that? i refuse to do that. i don't know how or what i'll feel when i'm dying but i don't want to regret the way i lived." yuji said while strangling the cursed doll. 'his explanation was better than mine' i said with wide eyes.
"satoru, show them to the dorms, explain the security and everything else as well. you both pass, welcome to jujutsu high." he said. yuji then let go of the doll which resulted in him getting punched.

gojo showed us to our dorms, i went inside mine and started unpacking.
"oh, y/n-chan here, i hope you like it" gojo said while entering my room, he held out a katana it had a purple handle with gold around the edge. it was beautiful.
"i thought it suited you that's all." gojo said while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
you took it and set it down on your bed and walked towards gojo and hugged him.
"thank you, gojo-sensei" you said while hugging him. it caught him off guard but he hugged you back.
"satoru... call me satoru. by the way we're going to pick up the 3rd fourth year tomorrow so make sure you get some rest." he said while patting your head
"ok, thank you gojo se-... satoru" and with that he left your room.
"i hope it's a girl, we might be able to get along... i hope."

word count: 1371 god oh btw this is the katana if you forgot how it looks