(20) tokyo vs kyoto (part 1)

HELLO I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN FOR READING MY STORY, I LOVE YOU ALL I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

your pov:

i started getting ready for the exchange event. it's been a couple of days since the incident but i didn't let that bring me down. don't get me wrong, i cried... a lot. but crying won't get me anywhere, so i decided to save those emotions for today. i was in a hurry since megumi was going to walk with me to meet the others.

"i'm ready now." i said while opening the door revealing a black haired male. "no katana today?" he asked while raising a brow. "nope! i feel like using my sai today... that's not a bad thing right? or should i bring my katana? maybe i shou-" i was cut off by megumi putting his index finger in front of my lips shushing me. "you overthink too much. let's go before maki-senpai scolds us." megumi said while taking my hand and walking me. i looked down trying to hide my blush.

"what? why are you all empty handed??" nobara asked as she had a pink backpack and a pink suitcase with her. "question is, what are you doing with that luggage?" i asked pointing at her with my left hand, my right still holding on to megumi's hand. "what do you mean? we're going to kyoto right? for the exchange event with out sister school in kyoto?" nobara asked sounding confused.

"it's an exchange event with our sister school in kyoto. held in.. tokyo." panda said with a little smile. "no wonder out conversations have been a little off lately." maki said. "yeah" megumi and i said at the same time. "salmon" toge (my beloved) said right after.

"it's held at the school that won in the previous year." panda said staring at the yelling red head. "then don't go winning you idiots!" nobara said while grabbing panda aggressively. "we weren't in it last year! only yuta participated to make the numbers match up!" panda said while trying to breathe which caused me to laugh a bit.

"oi, they're here" maki said making us turn our attention to the kyoto students. "there's that gorilla that beat your ass gumi." i whispered at megumi as i tugged on his arm which caused him to flick my forehead in response. "shut up or i'll flick you again." he said as i rubbed my forehead with a slight pout.

"oh look. everyone from tokyo is together. you went out of your way to greet us? disgusting." mai said with a devilish smile. "it's disgusting that you think we would greet you." i said smirking at her which caused her smile to drop.

"now shut up and hand over the cake box, and the yatsuhashi, kudzu noodles, and buckwheat cookies." nobara said with a bored expression on her face. "salmon"

"who are those two first-years? they're scary." a girl with blonde hair and a broom said while looking at both nobara and i. "witch" i mumbled and megumi chuckled a bit. "never mind okkotsu being absent. isn't having three first-years a major handicap?" a robot said. "a robot! it's a robot!" nobara and i shouted at the same time.

"age is irrelevant to jujutsu sorcerers. especially with fushiguro-kun. he's from the zen'in bloodline, but he's more talented that the head of the clan." a guy with his eyes closed said. "you're famous megumi." i smirked while nudging his side with my elbow which caused him to blush a bit.

"tsk" "got something to say, mai?" the male asked raising a brow towards her. "nope." she said while rolling her eyes. "now, now... please calm down you two." a girl with light blue hair said while sweat dropping at the two.

"okay now... let's not fight amongst ourselves. my goodness children." a woman with a traditional japanese dress said while walking towards us. 'she's really pretty' i thought as i stared at her in awe.

"so, where's that idiot?" she asked while looking at us. "satoru's late." i said with a sigh. "as if that idiot would ever show up on time." maki said with an irritated tone. "no one said 'idiot' referred to gojo-sensei." megumi said in a bored tone. as if we summoned him. there he was pushing a cart with dolls on top of it.