(30) the shibuya incident (part 3)

OK SOO BASICALLY Y/N DOESNT HAVE TO SAY "cursed technique" ANYMORE KINDA LIKE SPEED OF LIGHT YK? SINCE SHES POWERFUL ASF SHE CAN TRIGGER HER TECHNIQUES MENTALLY. KINDA LIKE HOW GOJO CAN WITH HIS INFINITY. THOUGH IF SHE WANTS HER SHIKIGAMI SHE DOES HAVE TO SUMMON THEM. THIS WILL MAKE SENSE IN A BIT ALSO THANK YOU FOR 7K READS WTF ILY ALL

no pov:

"domain expansion: polar lights."

nothing. her domain didn't work.

'what the fuck? am i not able to use it? no that wouldn't make sense, i used it for a couple of seconds, so why can't i use it now?' the h/c girl panicked, but managed to keep her straight face towards the two men who stood in front of her.

"ahh sorry, once i'm here you can't really use your domain. see we knew satoru would have used it so we took some measurements to prevent that." geto said while smirking at y/n. "that's hilarious! you made my job easier geto." mahito said while wiping a tear off his face as he continued to laugh.

"easier? i'm getting satoru back no matter what it takes." she said while holding both of her sai swords in her hands, knuckles going white from the grip she held. "jogo! i see you're awake now..." geto said as he held the box in his hand.

your pov:

"hey dipshit, is that suppose to be shaking like that?"  i said as i pointed one of my swords towards geto while smirking. "what's she talking about?" i heard jogo ask as geto stepped back and slammed the box onto the ground causing the floor around to crack. "tch... this guy..." geto said while staring at the ground.

"never keep your eyes off the enemy." i whispered into geto's ear as i held my weapon up to his neck. "now... let's negotiate. shall we?"

3rd pov:

"we can't just stand here all night. eventually we're going to have to go in." nanami said as he started to take off his suit. (😩) "y/n hasn't gotten back, and the curtain is still up." megumi while looking up at the blonde male.

"it's been a while since gojo-sensei and y/n went in." megumi continued. "either something happened or having those two go in alone was part of their plan. so we make our own, i'll head for the enemy responsible for the curtains you two try to save as many as possible." nanami said as he clutched onto his suit with his left hand.

the three groups enter the battle at the same time

your pov:

"we're listening, y/n-chan." mahito said while licking his lips and holding his hands up in surrender. "you planned on sealing me right? then get him out and seal me instead. and if that's not an option then free him. or i'll kill every single one of you here and i'll figure it out myself." i said in a low yet threatening tone.

i saw how they all sweat dropped. but then mahito smirked. "how? if you can't even use your domai-"

"shut up, i never said you could speak." i said as i saw mahito's eyes widen. guess it's that easy now. "so which one do you choose? option a where you help me or option b where you all die." i said while smirking at both jogo and mahito.

"option a please!" patch face said as i freed him from my technique. "good." i mumbled while kicking geto towards him. "you, mount fuji, stand over there with them. i don't trust you." i said while motioning him to go towards the other two makes. "brat..."

"get going now will you?" i said while sighing in annoyance. "we can't move the seal, if we do it can kill gojo. we have to wait." geto said as he put both his hands in his sleeves. "bullshit! i've read about this. you're waiting for it to process satoru." i said while throwing of my throwing knives at geto which successfully landed on his shoulder.

"you're smart huh?" geto said while clutching onto his arm. in a matter of seconds mahito turned and aimed his arm towards some vent that was above us. "what the hell?" i mumbled under my breath as i got into fighting stance. "sorry! they were spying on us. but i guess we'll have to buy time." mahito said as he started running towards me his hands glowing with cursed energy.

"you three make out a plan! i'll catch up with you once i kill her!" mahito said as he chases me. "you have to catch me first!" i shouted as i dodged one of his punches. "you know... i really want to kill itadori yuji. but i know you'll get in the way. that's why we wanted to seal you. you were able to use your reversed cursed technique so technically you can't be killed." mahito said as he kept throwing punches left and right while i dodged them all swiftly.

"too bad you didn't huh? question though." i said as i used my technique on him again causing his eyes to turn a light shade of red caused by my technique. "why seal me? i mean i know im strong but satoru's stronger." i said as i walked around mahito. "that's where you're wrong... you're stronger than him." he said as small tears of blood started to form around his eyes.

"yeah there's no way. he's the strongest i'm just his student." i said while stabbing his side. "wrong again..." in a blink of an eye he ended up changing his form and having a spike go through my stomach.

"you could always work with us you know?" mahito said as i coughed up blood. "how would that benefit me?" i asked as i slowly feel on my knees. this hurts... this hurts

"no one has to tell you what to do, you're free to do whatever you want. you have have to be controlled by old people who should really be dead because of their age." he said while lifting my chin up causing me to look up at him.

"so what do you say y/n-chan? having you on our side will be great. and if you accept we might even free gojo satoru."

"why should i believe you? it sounds too good to be true if i'm being honest." i mumbled as i clutched onto my stomach. it's not healing... why isnt it healing?

"it's not like you have a choice. let's say you die, because of you don't accept you will die, that wound isn't healing. so with you dead and gojo sealed there will only be chaos." he said while grinning at me.

"so? what do you say? will you join our side?"

i'm thinking of making a squid games and jujutsu kaisen crossover ff. IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT I HAVE A PLAN IDK IF I SHOULD MAKE IT THO