(7) girl of steel

i'm still going bro 😭

"how are there only 4 first-years? isn't that too few?" yuji asked eating his popsicle.
"well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?" megumi asked itadori.
"nope... we'll y/n-chan but i wasn't aware of it" yuji said
"that just proves how small of a minority jujutsu sorcerers are." megumi said while giving itadori am irritated look.
"ah sorry i'm late i kinda woke up late" i said while rubbing the back of my neck nervously. both megumi and yuji's jaw dropped when they what y/n was wearing. she wore a sleeveless dress with gloves that went past her elbows and knee high boots (i kinda just searched uniform ideas and i liked this one, feel free to change it, i didn't use the hat cause yeah)

 she wore a sleeveless dress with gloves that went past her elbows and knee high boots (i kinda just searched uniform ideas and i liked this one, feel free to change it, i didn't use the hat cause yeah)

"huh? is something wrong? does it look bad?" i said while looking down at the uniform.
"nono you look great, i just never seen you wear something like that, that's all." yuji said while looking at the ground trying to hide his blush.
"ohh, yeah i mean it's not something i would wear but it's nice i guess." i said while walking towards the two.
"sorry for the wait.. ah, i see your uniforms made it in time." gojo, i mean satoru said while walking towards us.
"yeah, it's perfect fit, though it's slightly different from fushiguro's, it has a hood for one" itadori said while grabbing his hood and looking at it.
"that's because the uniforms can be customized." gojo said, hands in his pockets.
"uhm... i didnt put in any requests" i said while raising my hand.
"neither did i." yuji said
"i was the one who put in the requests" gojo said proudly.
"whatever i guess." yuji said
"be careful, gojo-sensei has tendency to do things like that." megumi said while shifting in place.
"more importantly, why are we meeting up in harajuku?" megumi asked now facing gojo completely.
"because it's what she asked for." 'she, it's a girl i'm going to be able to have a friend that's a girl. don't get me wrong i love yuji but sometimes a little girl talk would be fun.
"hey popcorn! i want some" yuji said while running towards the snacks.

"oh, hello there. are you one the clock right now?" a man asked me while i was walking back towards yuji and megumi.
"uh, no i'm not?" sounded more like question than an answer.
"you see, i'm looking for potential models. this is who i am... would you be interested??" the man asked, he sounded quite desperate, i felt bad but i had to head back, i can't be late while meeting the new first-year.
"oh uh, i'm sorry i'm kind of in a hurry right now." i said while walking towards the trio aka gojo, yuji, and fushiguro.
"model huh?" gojo said with a smirk.

"hey you, what about me? for the modeling gig duh. i'm asking what you think about me." a red haired girl asked the same guy who was trying to convince for the gig.
"oh, uhm, i'm in a hurry at the moment.." the man said while trying to walk away 'hint trying'
"the hell.. don't run from me! come out and say it!" the ginger said while holding the man by the collar of his suit.
"we're about to talk to her? kinda embarrassing." yuji said while holding popcorn in one hand and a crepe in the other, all while wearing glasses that said "rook" something a typical tourist would have.
"tch so are you." megumi said while glaring at yuji. i couldn't help but laugh.
"hey, over here" gojo said with a hand near his mouth.
"damn what's yo with that blindfold?" some girls said while walking by. i couldnt help but ask
"yeah what's up with that satoru?" yuji and megumi turned their heads towards the both of us 'first name basis already?' they both thought.

"once again."
"kugisaki nobara, be happy boys, i'm the one girl in your group." kugisaki said with a hand on her hip
"oh uh, i'm here too" i said while raising my hand and peeking from behind gojo.
"i love your dress... whats your name?"
"oh ah l/n y/n" i said with a bow
"i like you l/n-san, you're pretty and respectful" she said while pulling me next to her.
"stare..." kugisaki said while staring at yuji and fushiguro.
"im itadori yuji, im from sendai." yuji said while pointing to himself
"fushiguro megumi." he said while looking the other way

kugisaki pov:
'he looks like a potato, he's definitely the type that ate his own boogers as a kid. and only name here? i hate all high and mighty dudes, i bet he likes setting oil slicked gulls on fire.

"i always get stuck with unfortunate circumstances. except for you l/n-san, you're the salvation of this group" kugisaki said while grabbing y/n by the shoulders
"ah, call me y/n" i said while chuckling. this caused kugisaki to blush but it quickly went away.
"ok, y/n"
"she took one looked and signed" yuji said disappointed
"are we going somewhere from here?" megumi asked gojo.
"well we do have all four of you here, and 3 of you are from the country side, so of course we're going on a tour of tokyo!" gojo said while laughing a bit
"TOKYO! TOKYO! TOKYO! WE LOVE TOKYO!" yuji and kugisaki danced around gojo while megumi and i stared at the trio in confusion.
"we're not going on a tokyo tour huh?" i asked megumi
"doubt it, there has to be a catch. glad you're not like them l/n-san" megumi said while looking at you.
"y/n, call me y/n" i said with a close eyed smiled. this made megumi feel some type of way (lip bite) and hid his blush with his collar.
"ok, y/n"
"TDL i want to go to TDL!" kugisaki said while jumping up and down
"idiot! TDL's in chiba! let's go to chinatown sensei" yuji said while making a weird pose
"chinatowns in yokohama!" kugisaki said irritated with yuji for literally no reason (💀✋)
"yokohama's part of tokyo! don't you know that?? look at a map!" yuji said
"i will now announce our destination" gojo said while yuji and nobara got down on one knee
"roppongi pongi pongi" gojo said(gotta add that echo yk LMAO)
"RO PPON GI" both yuji and nobara said with sparkles in their eyes.

we ended up walking to an abandoned building (I CANT THIS TOOK ME OUT LMFOA)
"there's a curse here" gojo said while looking up and the building.
"you lair!" yuji and nobara said at the same time
"this isnt even roppongi!" yuji said hands on his eyes as if he were crying.
"you were toying with us country folk!" nobara said after
"there's a big cemetery nearby, the double whammy of that and an abandoned building brought out a curse." gojo stated ignoring what yuji and nobara were saying.
"so they do pop up more often around graves?" yuji asked while nobara to as still angry that she didn't get to go to roppongi.
"hm, i don't think it's the cemetery that causes the curses to show up, i remember fushiguro said that it's the people who associate cemeteries with fear. right fushiguro?" i asked while looking up at him.
"yeah, i see you remember." he said while hiding his blush in his collar again.
"oh it was the same with schools wasnt it?" yuji asked. while fushiguro nodded.
"hold up. he didn't even know that yet?" nobara asked and stared at yuji in disbelief.
"well..." i said
"HE SWALLOWED A SPECIAL-GRADE CURSED OBJECT?? GROSS! UNBELIEVABLE! THATS SO UNSANITARY AND DISGUSTING! NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY!" nobara said while looking disgustingly at yuji.
"what?!" yuji asked in disbelief
"i kinda agree with her yuji, it's like 1000 years old, pretty gross if you ask me." i said while putting a hand on yuji's shoulder.
"i guess." he said while looking at the ground
"i want to know what you're all capable of. think of it as a field test. y/n, nobara, yuji. you three go exorcise the curse inside that building.

ok next chapter is going to be the fight ykyk ok bye