(31) the shibuya incident (part 4)

Y'ALL WE'RE PULLING A BAJI TOKYO REVENGERS. ALSO, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 8K OMG

your pov:

"so? what do you say? will you join our side?" mahito asked as grinned at me.

"if i accept... what will you ask me to do?" i said as i stared deep into his eyes which caused his smirk to grow. "work with us, heal us, and protect us. it's simple really." he shrugged.

"fine, now help me up before i change my mind." if i stick with these guys i can get them to unseal satoru, i'll know about their plans and i'll inform the others... we win.

"okay okay, no need to be so rude y/n-chan, and just to show how nice i am i'll even heal you." he said which caused me to roll me eyes. i'm killing him first.

"geto! change of plans, she's on our side!" mahito said while wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "get off me, we're not buddies. we're acquaintances." i said while pushing him off of me which caused him to pout.

"on our side? why?" jogo asked while squinting at me. "isn't that what you guys wanted or did mahito lie?" i asked as i rose a brow at them. "why the sudden change of thought?" geto asked, his voice low but soft.

"for satoru, and i guess mahito was right about the higher ups. i don't know anything about my clan and they never tried to help with that. i'm pretty much alone now so it's whatever." i said while shrugging. did they buy it?

"we're together in this. now our plans changed a bit. we kill itadori yuji." mahito said while smirking. "wait what? why?" i asked with wide eyes which caused them to look at me and tilt their heads in confusion. shit

"i mean, he's sukuna's vessel, if yuji's dead wouldn't sukuna just kill us?" i said while fixing my posture. "i agree with the brat a bit." jogo said. "i have a name mount fuji." i snickered.

"it's better if we give him the fingers and then get on sukuna's good side, not only will we have l/n on our side but also sukuna." jogo said trying to reason with mahito. they're smart... they really planned this out.

"i have no plans to fight you jogo, so let's make a game out of it. if i find itadori yuji first then i'll kill him. if you find him first then you can offer him the fingers to restore sukuna's powers." mahito said while smirking at jogo.

"and if i find him first i kill him, okay?"

"who the hell are you?" i said while looking at the guy. "wait... you almost killed me a while ago!" i shouted as i pointed my finger at the male. he had black hair in two buns (kinda) and a line arias the bridge if his nose.

"his name is choso, he wants to kill itadori and kugisaki because they killed his brothers." mahito said as he lowered my hand. choso nodded. he wants to bring them justice... why does that kinda hurt?

"what about you geto?" i asked. "i have to keep an eye on the prison realm. do as you wish." he said. "ah, all the sorcerers are on their way to rescue gojo and the brat." jogo said.

"what am i suppose to do? i mean now that i work with you guys or whatever." i asked while yawning. "you help me y/n-chan!" mahito said while dragging me away with him and choso. shit, they're going to hate me...

——————————-

meanwhile toji is now alive and beating ino's ass and kills granny this man can kill this puss-

we ended up splitting up, i couldn't bare being with mahito anymore so i ran off with chose. "there he is." he said in a low tone. "huh?"

"itadori yuji."

"y/n! you're alive! why are you with him?!" yuji asked as his smile slightly dropped with the last sentence. i can't do this...

"prove yourself that you're on our side, send hits his way as i use my technique, l/n-san." choso said while turning his head towards me. i looked at him then back at yuji. this will help... right?

"you said land hits not kill him, so i'll put these away." i said while putting my sai swords away to which choso nodded in response.

while hesitating i ran towards yuji and threw a punch towards him to which he managed grabbed my arm and pull me forward, our faces only inches apart. "why are you doing this?" yuji whispered as he tightened the grip on my arm. "i have to, it's the only way i can get information on them and give it to you guys... if they break their promise then i'll kill them and free satoru." i whispered back as i kicked him off of me.

"can i start my technique now, l/n-san?" choso asked as he just stared at both yuji and i. "i haven't even punched him yet, wait will you?" i said as i ran towards yuji once again and held him in a chokehold. "act like you can't breathe." i whispered into his ear to which he obeyed.

"you can do that without their help either way? wouldn't it be easier to just stick with us?" yuji mumbled as he managed to turn around and pin me down to the ground. "choso, i'm fine." i said as i saw him tense up.

"i guess... but i'm scared that they might disappear with the seal."

"we're better if we work together y/n... we make a good team remember?" yuji said softly. "you're right... i'm sorry." as soon as those words left my mouth blood came our way. "get off of me!" i shouted as i pushed yuji to the side as i took the hit for him. "y/n!"

"you lied..." choso said softly. "i'm sorry." i mumbled as yuji and i ran towards him.

"no need to apologize, i understand." he said while sending blood towards us. yuji then stood in front of me as the blood pierced through his right arm. "yuji what the fuck..." i said while grabbing his arm and healing it. "oh, it works now!" i said while smiling.

"there's something i want to ask you two. did my younger brothers leave any final words with you?" choso asked, whispering the last part.

"younger brothers?" yuji asked confused.

"tch"

"he's talking about the two you and nobara killed." i mumbled. "correct." choso said. "ohhh, not really. but.. they did cry." yuji said while looking down at the ground with a small frown.

"eso... kechizu. take a good look! this is your older brother!" choso shouted as he stood tall. yuji and i immediately got into fighting stance.

"i'm really sorry."