(8) theyre crazy all right

"huh? but i thought only curses could exorcise curses, right?" yuji asked confusion hear din his voice
"you're basically half a curse already. there's cursed energy throughout your body. though... you can't learn to control that energy overnight so... use this." gojo said while handing yuji a sword.
"it's a cursed tool, slaughter demon. it's a weapon imbued with cursed energy. it'll work on curses too" gojo said, while yuji was practically drooling over the thing, gotta admit the thing looked cool.
"lame" nobara said.
"wait what about y/n?" yuji asked while pointing at me.
"oh uh, i brought my own." i said while whiling out my sai, i'm still learning to use the katana and i don't want to break it.
"YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU COULD USE THOSE! i see how this friendship is." yuji said while fake crying.
"yuji no, it was like uhm... A HOBBY YEAH. don't be sad, i promise from now on that i'll tell you everything." i said while holding out my pinky towards him. he smiled and he linked pinkies
"ok i do too, let's go."

"oh one more thing. don't let sukuna out, if you use him you'll get rid of the curses nearby in a flash.. but you'll also drag everyone around into it." gojo said while looking at yuji.
"got it, don't let sukuna out." yuji said while holding a thumb up.
"hurry it up!" nobara said to yuji.
"okok, go on now" yuji said (THIS SCENE- HES SO CUTE)

nobara, yuji, and i entered the building, it was dark, the walls were cracked and grey. yuji started running like he was james bond, leaning against the wall acting as if something was going to pop out. it was quite cute i'll admit. i just followed nobara's lead.

3rd pov aka gumi and gojo outside:
"i think i'll go too" megumi said while looking at the building.
"don't push yourself, after all you're still recovering." gojo said while also looking ahead.
"but someone needs to keep an eye on itadori, no?" megumi asks
"that's why i sent in y/n, not only is she an incredible fighter but she knows yuji better than all of us." gojo stated while smiling at megumi.
"either way, the one's we're testing today are y/n and  nobara."

back to your pov:
"what a pain, why do i have to deal with curses after coming at the way to tokyo?" nobara said while walking up the stairs, annoyance coming from her voice.
"huh? you didnt come her to excorise curses?" yuji asked following nobara and me behind just listening to the two bicker.
"let's save some time and split up. i start from the top, y/n from the middle and you from the bottom. let's get this over quickly and grab some sushi from ginza." nobara said
"hold on a minute, let's take this a bit more seriously. curses are dangerous you know?" yuji said while glaring at nobara. she wasn't having it because in a split second she ran up towards yuji and kicked him, causing him to spin comically and fall on the ground.
"i don't wanna hear it from someone who was a normie until recently! now get moving!" and with that she turned around and started walking up the stairs. i walked towards yuji and helped him out.
"your emotions have been all over the place today!" yuji said
"this is why girls don't like you!" nobara said while disappearing up the stairs.
"how did you know they don't like me?? tch are you even popular enough to talk? bitch." yuji said
"oi don't call a woman that, and i like you yuji don't worry." i said while smiling at him.
'why am i feeling this' yuji thought to himself
"yuji?" we both turned around and saw a weird looking curse.
"do... you need... a receipt?" the curse said while twitching a bit. without hesitation, the curse started sprinting towards us, i ended up behind the curse in a blink of an eye (this is where your techniques start kicking it, speed of light remember) i didn't mind but it freaked me out a bit. i took this to an advantage and jumped on the curse's back.
"YUJI KILL IT" i said while stabbing one of my sai on its arm. yuji then ran towards the curse and ducked while slashing the curse's stomach. i need decided to kick the curse causing it to land flat on it's stomach, yuji understood the assignment and sliced its legs off, letting me finish it off by stabbing it on the head.
"we make a good team, yuji." i said while wiping off the blood on my face.
"let's go look for kugisaki." yuji said