(23) play ball!

IMPORTANT: so i decided to have y/n be able to summon her shikigami outside her domain as well, THOUGH she CANNOT control their size. they are stronger in her domain. anyways enjoy.

3rd pov:

"is she going to be okay?" gojo asked shoko a hint of worry heard in his tone. "she's fine, she just needs rest. all the cursed energy's he used at once drained her." she said while lighting up a cigarette. "drained physically or are we talking about her energy?" the white haired male asked.

"surprisingly she gained more cursed energy. it's just her body that couldn't take it. call it shock." she said calmly. "did you know about her domain?" shoko asked curiously. "i did not... it's almost like she knew but at the same time didn't. weird huh?" gojo said with a slight chuckle. "when can i see her?" he asked now facing shoko completely. "you can see her right now, try not to catch feelings though." she said as she walked away from the tall male.

"a little too late for that."

your pov:

i couldn't do anything, i just sat in bed looking up at the ceiling, i was too tired to even move. my bed just felt comfortable, i could stay here forever. "i do want to see my friends though..." i mumbled quietly. right after two knocks were heard coming from my door.

"it's open." i said. the door opened slowly revealing gojo. "hey... i came to see how you were doing." he said still standing by the door. "you can come in you know." i said with a small smile, patting the empty space next to me. "right." he said while closing the door behind him.

"you want to know huh?" i asked while fiddling with my fingers, never making eye contact with him. "how'd you know? i mean don't get me wrong i'm impressed." he asked while taking his blindfold off trying to look into my eyes.

"i.. i don't know really. i kinda did it out of panic... i didn't... no i couldn't see my friends die. not like that." i said as my eyes started to water. "well you saved them, you saved everyone y/n." he said while grabbing my hand. "megumi said you were able to summon shikigami... can you do it outside your domain?" he asked me, curiosity being heard in his voice.

"i think... let me see." i said as i got up and kneeled down and did the same thing i did in my domain. putting my right hand on the ground "white wolf." i said. in a blink of an eye the same wolf appeared in its normal size. my eyes widened 'i did it? am i that powerful?'

"how'd you know what to do?" gojo asked snapping me out of my thoughts as he pet the wolf. "well i remembered that megumi's shikigami come from shadows so i thought that i should be able to summon them since my domain contained polar lights. white wolf was the first thing that came into mind and now he's here." i said while also petting the wolf.

"you know... the higher ups aren't going to be happy about this. not only are you too powerful but you're not even part of the three major clans. you're just a powerful jujutsu sorcerer." gojo said while looking at me. "im just scared that they'll try to target you like they did with yuji..." he said looking down at his hands.

"im not going to die if that's what you're worried about." i said while chuckling a bit. "tell them, i'm not scared or anything. i mean being a sorcerer was never on my checklist so if they want me to become a "normal person" then i'll do it." i said as i put a hand on his shoulder trying to reassure him that everything was going to be fine.

who would've thought that the strongest jujutsu sorcerer would be worried.

"i'll help you get stronger, y/n. you have to be able to defend yourself from anything and everything. you nearly killed that special-grade and i'm proud of you for that. but you can get better." gojo said. we didn't notice but we were closer than we were before. his face was inches away from mine. i could hear his heartbeat and he could hear mine.