(32) the shibuya incident (part 5)

your pov:

choso sent blood our way keeping his distance. "what now?" yuji asked as he turned to me. "it moves quickly... keep your feet off the ground." i said as blood managed to cut the side of my cheek. he nodded and jumped once dodging his attack and running towards him. that was my queue to throw my throwing knives at choso, also keeping my distance.

"super nova." i heard him say which caused my eyes to widen. in a split second blood managed to hit yuji on his back.

"shit." i mumbled under my breath as i now stood behind choso (she used her technique).

"choso..." i whispered as i kicked the side of his head with force. "i'm sorry, l/n-san." he said in a soft tone. "what?"

"convergence. piercing blood."

with that blood pierced through my right side with force which caused me to fly back a bit.

"y/n!"

"i'm fine, just let me heal this real quick." i mumbled as i clutched on to my right side healing it slowly while focusing on my cursed energy.

"hey! hey! what's going on?" i heard a voice say.

"is that mechamaru?" i asked while looking up at yuji. "yeah it is, except where were you this whole time?" yuji asked in a exaggerated tone. "isn't he like the mole? i'm so confused." i said while still healing my wound.

"you were too. at least for a bit. but that's not the point! explain mechamaru." yuji said as he stared at choso intensely.

"choso, blood manipulation." mechamaru said.

"yeah, he uses the same technique as kamo-san." i said while narrowing my eyes at the device he was talking to us in. "only problem is, i don't know it's weakness." he said quickly which caused yuji's eyes to go wide. "huh?!!"

"blood manipulation is one of the treasured cursed techniques passed down to through the kamo family line. whether it's for close, mid or long range combat its prized for overall balance." mechamaru explained.

"choso won't suffer from blood loss which pretty much means he has no weakness." i mumbled while standing next to yuji.

"well thanks for the useful—"

"shit—"

i pulled yuji to the side quickly as we barely managed to dodge choso's hit. "so what the hell do we do now?" i asked as both yuji and i crouched while staring at choso.

"retreat to the bathroom!"

"huh?"

"im not sure if this is a weak point but i've got an idea. i'd say that there's a ten percent chance that you two will survive this, maybe even fifteen because of y/n." mechamaru said.

"if we die i'll haunt you terrorize you." i said with a sigh.

"how calming." yuji said while clicking his tongue.

"at this rate you'll both die anyway, so start running!" mechamaru shouted. that was yuji's queue to grab my hand and run.

we ran towards the mens restroom while locking the door, not that it would hold much. "l/n, itadori. break the pipes. maybe this could stop his technique." mechamaru said.

"maybe?!" i shouted. "just do it!"

both yuji and i broke each sink causing water to flow out rapidly. "now what?" i asked as i started to feel my uniform getting soaked.

"that was your last chance. you've got nowhere to run itadori, l/n!" choso shouted while breaking down the restroom door with ease. "we can win this..." yuji mumbled while running towards choso sending a punch towards him.

i have a bad feeling about this...

"what do you plan?" i asked choso now standing behind him and kicking him yuji as he punched right after. she used her technique if you're confused lol

punches and kicks were thrown left and right at both yuji and i and at choso. both of us kept punching and kicking him and in a matter of seconds blood pierced through yuji's liver.

"yuji?" i mumbled as i saw him coughing up blood. "don't give up! we're not done yet!" he shouted as his whole body glowed with cursed energy. i nodded and rushed towards choso punching him left and right while having cursed energy in my hands.

"i'll distract him while you finish him off." i whispered towards yuji to which he nodded.

he's not using his left arm? whatever it's an advantage for me either way. i thought while punching him over and over.

right when i was about to send another punch his way he managed to grab my arm with his right hand just in time causing my eyes to widen. "i know you didn't want to do anything to them, but you're with him so i have to do what i have to do." he mumbled as he punched my abdomen causing me spit out blood from the strong impact.

i cant breathe... it feels different from the other punches he has thrown before. it had more power... i think he broke some ribs. this hurts, it hurts!

it all happened in slow motion, his punch sent me flying backwards causing my back to hit the wall with even more force, more blood spilled from my mouth.

"y/n!"

"still breathing huh?" choso asked as he lifted my chin causing me to look i to his eyes. "if you do manage to die before itadori, be sure to ask for my brothers forgiveness. you did hurt them after all." he said while kicking me once again.

then everything went black.

im going to change things just a little so it makes sense and stuff

no pov:

"leave her alone! she didn't kill them, i did!" yuji shouted as tears streamed down his face.

"pathetic, she died before you did. it's fine though, you'll be able to feel the pain i did when i lost my brothers." choso said as he checked for y/n's pulse.. there was nothing.

"why her?! she didn't do anything, she planned on bringing them back and you kill her?!" yuji asked while sobbing. "to hurt you." choso shrugged.

"i'll kill you..." yuji mumbled.

with that choso snapped his fingers which caused yuji to fall to his knees coughing up blood. "what the..."

"that blood that went through your liver is still there. think of it as a bullet, at least you'll die with her." choso said yuji passed out.

skipping choso going crazy

"there they are..."

"they're alive right?!"

"yeah, i'm not so sure about the girl though... let's begin."