(12) pacts, training, and tears

I AM DOWN TERRIBLE FOR SUKUNA AND GOJO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND anyways enjoy 💀✋

"don't look inside me without my permission, i hate it... brat." sukuna said while looking down at yuji from his throne (😩)

"then come down from there, and i'll look down on you!" yuji said while smirking back at him.

"you're being awfully hostile, aren't you?" sukuna spoke calmly
"damn straight i am, you killed me and hurt fushiguro and y/n!" yuji shouted
"this is the thanks i get for fixing your arm?" sukuna responded in a bored manner while sighing
"yeah, and then you ripped my heart right after!!" yuji argued.

"is this hell? i'm not sure i can accept being stuck with you even after death... this works out though" yuji said while grabbing a skull (idk what animal it was and i'm too lazy to look it up) and throwing it towards sukuna.
"i'll make you cry!" yuji started sprinting towards the king of curses
"hope you're ready for this!" yuji said while throwing a punch towards sukuna.
every punch/attack was blocked by him, causing sukuna to chuckle finding it humorous that the 'brat' was picking a fight with him. yuji then threw a punch but instead of aiming for sukuna, he aimed it at the ground under him. 'he was aiming for where i stood?' sukuna thought to himself.

"you fell for it!" yuji said mockingly
"i got you." and in a split second sukuna was behind him unphased. "huh?" yuji said confused.
"man, you're boring." sukuna said while kicking yuji off where they stood.
"i thought i landed that one perfectly!" yuji said with a frustrated tone. then sukuna landed on yuji's back which caused him to fall back down.

"damn it..."
"this isn't the afterlife. it's my innate domain." sukuna said while sitting on yuji's back.
"innate domain?" yuji asked
"in other words, we're not dead yet. if you accept my conditions, i'll fix your heart and bring us back to life." sukuna said while smirking down at yuji who was still on the ground being used as a chair for him.
"cocky bastard. you act all big, but i know you don't want to die either." yuji said looking at him. irritation and annoyance coming from both his eyes and voice.

"the situation's changed. in the near future, i'll be able to see something interesting." he said referring to megumi's potential.

"i have two conditions.
one: when i chant 'extension' you will hand over your body for one minute.
two: you'll forget this promise." sukuna said while grinning.

"no way, i don't know what your goal is but it sounds shady as hell. after what you did this time, i finally get it. you're evil. im not lending you my body again." yuji said, starting to get angry.
"then i promise that i won't kill or hurt anyone during that minute... so annoying." sukuna said while his face changed into a tired expression.

"like i believe you!" yuji yelled.
"it's not about whether you believe me or not. this is a pact. a geas. i'll be punished if i break it. if you pursue selfish gain beyond your means, you'll earn retribution. im pretty sure you experienced that for yourself." sukuna said with an expressionless face.
"it wasn't a problem before!" yuji tried to reason
"huh? oh... that time i wanted to switch too, and you were just doing what that sorcerer told you to. a pact founded in mutual interest. that's one of the key factors behind all jujutsu." sukuna said.

"fine then, move. i'll accept your conditions." yuji said, causing sukuna to get off his back.
"i don't know what you're trying to do, but if it means i'll come back to life..." he punched sukuna across the face with that last sentence.
"like hell id say that. bring me back to life without any conditions. it's your fault i died in the first place." yuji said while sending sukuna a death glare.

"then how about this? we'll fight to the death, and if you win, i'll do it without any conditions. if i win, you come back to life under my conditions." sukuna said.
"sure! i'll beat you to—" aaannnddd yuji's head was cut off. (💀✋)

———————————————
"you know... i have a bad personality."
"i know"
"ijichi, expect a hard forehead flick later." gojo said
"f-forehead flick?" ijichi asked panicked.
"being a teacher isn't my style. do you know why i decided to teach at this school? ask me." gojo said with his arms crossed.
"why did you?" ijichi asked while sweat dropping.
"because i have a dream."
"a dream?"
"yup, as you can see in this case with yuji, the top of the jujutsu world is a den of vice.
conservative fools. traditional fools. arrogant fools. just plain fools. it's a bargain sale on rotten mikan. i want to reset that garbage jujutsu world. murdering everyone at the top of would be an easy task... but they would just get replaced. it wouldn't bring a revolution. and if i did that, no one would follow me. that's why i chose to educate, to raise up strong, clever comrades. that's also why i occasionally tossed my missions to my students. it's tough love 🤍. they're all talented, especially the third-year hamari and the second-year, okkotsu. they'll become jujutsu sorcerers on par a with with me... yuji was suppose to be one of them." gojo said while clenching his fists.

"hey you two. i'm about to get started. are you just gonna watch from there?" shoko asked, not noticing that the not so dead yuji was waking up behind her.
both ijichi and gojo stared at her with shocked faces causing the brown haired woman to turn around also earning a shocked expression on her face.
"woah, i'm completely naked!" yuji said while staring at himself.
"g-g-gojo-san! h-h-h-h-he's alive!" ijichi said panicking and pointing at yuji.
"ijichi, be quiet." gojo said while chuckling a bit.
"i'm kinda disappointed." shoko said with a frown on her face.
"uhm... i'm embarrassed to ask but who are you?" yuji asked while looking at shoko.
"yuji... welcome back" gojo said while flashing yuji a genuine smile, while high fiving him.
"yeah, it's good to be back!" yuji said while giving him a close eyed smile.

skipping gojo and shoko talking, and geto and jogo talking and killing people at the cafe we already know what geto has planned sooo

"oi y/n we're suppose to be getting ready to train with our senpais" megumi said, while walking towards y/n.
"oh well, i still have the name tag and... i wanted to give it to the mom." y/n while looking down at the name tag in her hands.
"let's go then... together." he said while taking y/n's hand.

"by the time we arrived on the scene, your son was already dead." y/n said while looking down at the ground.
"to be honest, i was skeptical about saving any of the people in there." megumi said, never breaking eye contact with the woman.
"but our friend was different. he didn't... he wasn't able to make it." y/n said trying to hold back the tears.

"but he tried to bring your son's body back for you after we confirmed his death." megumi said with a frown on his face.
"take this at least." y/n said handing the name tag to the mother. still not being able to look her in the eye.
"we're sorry we weren't able to save tadashi-san." y/n said while bowing towards the woman.
"it's all right. don't apologize. i'm the only one who will mourn his passing anyway..." she said while falling to her knees and crying. megumi noticed y/n shaking trying to hold in her tears, he reached over for her hand and gave it a slight squeeze, reassuring her that everything was ok.

"you're late megumi, l/n-san." maki said while side eyeing the two students
"kelp" inumaki said also staring at the two.
"what does it matter?" megumi said while zipping up his sweater. "zen'in-senpai.. what kinds of people do you want to save as a jujutsu sorcerer?" megumi asked out of the blue.
"huh? it's not like i care if my actions save anyone." maki said now facing both megumi and y/n.
"i shouldn't have asked." megumi said with a tired expression on his face.
"what?!"

"fushiguro, quit asking interview prep questions and switch with me! i'm sick of these school uniforms! let me go buy some cute tracksuits with y/n, maybe we can buy matching ones but just switch with me damn it!!" nobara yelled out while getting thrown by panda. "what are those two doing?" megumi asked. "fall practice, you guys are weak in that category." panda said now facing him. "land a blow on us. we'll talk after that" maki said holding out her left hand towards megumi.

skipping yuji and gojo watching movies and the domain and stuff cause again, i'm lazy and it doesn't involve y/n. anyways next chapter y/n meets mai and todo. if you didn't notice y/n is a bit more depressed? now that yuji is "gone". though megumi is the only person that has gotten closer to her. he wants to comfort her and stuff. his feelings are starting to grow tho. anyways ty for reading