(11) more daddy content

Y'ALL SEE HIM??? HANDS IN HIS POCKETS LIKE NOTHING UGH I AM A SLUT FOR HIM. anyways enjoy

your pov:
"did you feel that? megumi?" i asked while facing him
"the special-grade curse is dead... all we need if for itadori to return safely." he said now facing me
"yeah, sorry but he's not coming back."
"sukuna—" i said while looking at his every move
"ah you remember my name, but don't be so frightened, i'm in a great mood right now, let's chat for a bit." he said, hands in his pockets, unbothered.
"i mean, this is what he gets for trying to use me without any kind of pact." he said looking back at us.
"pact?" i mumbled, still staring at him with wide eyes.

"looks like he's having some trouble switching back. i mean it was only matter of time." he said while ripping off yuji's uniform showing off his chest. (i know this episode by heart)

"so i thought about what i can't do right now..." he said while reaching towards yuji's chest.
"what are you doing-" my eyes widened even more. the hand on my katana was shaking. 'get a grip will you'

"i'm taking this brat hostage." sukuna said while holding yuji's heart in his hand.
"hostage?" megumi said, also shocked on what was happening.
"yeah, i can live without this, but it ain't true for the brat." he said while throwing his heart to the side as if it were just trash.
"switching out now means he'll die. and for good measure." he said while swallowing his finger. (i can swallow something else, i'm so sorry)

"with that, i'm free as a bird, you can be frightened now, i'll kill you, for no particular reason." he said while staring at the two of us.
'he can live without a heart, but it has to be damaging in some kind of way... so maybe we can get him to heal his heart before yuji switches... it has to work, we'll make it work' i thought to myself while looking at megumi who gave me the same look. 'he knows'

——————————————
"you just don't get it... hes itadori, he's coming back" megumi said while getting ready to fight.
"that's just who he is." i said taking out my katana.
"you two give him too much credit, this guys just a little tougher and denser than other humans." sukuna said while wiping off blood from his face
"just a moment ago, he was scared out of his mind on the verge of death." my heart tightened hearing that. he was scared...

"i know for a fact he doesn't have the guts to kill himself." sukuna said with a devilish grin.
megumi and i stared at sukuna, both of us making our plan to save yuji.

"i'm finally outside after all. let's use the open space." sukuna said while running his hands over his hair.
both megumi and i ran towards sukuna full speed, he dodged every attack. megumi kicked and punched but they were all dodged by sukuna. (so for now y/n only knows about aurora and speed of light)
i tightened the grip on my katana and dashed towards sukuna only being able to cut part of his arm. 'tsk i wasn't fast enough' and with that he grabbed me by the neck.
"you're a feisty one huh? you cut my arm, and i don't really appreciate that." he said while throwing me towards the trees causing many to break from the impact.
"y/n!-"
"interesting, you use your shikigami but come at me yourself?" sukuna said while megumi charged at him.
"megumi wait-"
"more, more, put more curse behind it... when you strike me." sukuna said while punching megumi across the face

i ran towards megumi katana still in hand
"are you ok?" i asked slightly looking at him. he nodded in response. a snake came from the ground and lifted sukuna swinging him around in the air.
"gang up on him!" megumi shouted. in a split second the snake was shredded to bits and i felt a hand on the back of my uniform.
"hey what did i just say?
let's use some open space." he said while grabbing both megumi and i throwing us
sukuna was about to land a kick on me mid air but megumi managed to grab me by my waist which resulted in him getting kicked but both of us flying. it's the thought that counts right?