(5) for myself (part 2)

we're gonna skip the part where yuji went to talk to sasaki cause i'm lazy asf

we sat at a bench, gojo, yuji, and i. i couldn't look up, just the thought of seeing pa no longer with us broke my heart, i didn't want to cry, i didn't want to feel sad, i didn't want to feel like a piece of me left with him. but i did. that's exactly how i felt, and it broke me, i'm tired of seeing the people i love dying, i want whats best for them.
"who passed away" gojo asked looking at yuji
"my- our grandpa, although he was like a father to me, and a grandpa to y/n" yuji said while looking down at his hands.
"he took care of me while my aunt would be at work, and i miss him already." i said my voice cracking at the end. yuji noticed and hugged me while caressing my hair.
"i see. sorry it happened at a time like that. but yuji... have you decided what you want to do?" gojo asked, which caused me to look at the both of them. confusion and sadness written all over my face. 'is he asking about the execution?' i thought
"are casualties like these from curses pretty common?" yuji asked now facing gojo.
"this one was a rather exceptional case, but if we're talking damage.. it happens all the time." gojo said while looking towards the sky.
"if you plan to hunt down sukuna, you're going to witness some gruesome scenes, and i can't guarantee you won't end up like that yourself, same goes for you.. y/n-chan" i nodded fully understanding and accepting my fate.

i stood next to gojo, looking at the floor, hearing yuji picking up pa's bones made my heart ache. i cried quietly so that neither yuji nor gojo could hear me.
"if all parts of sukuna were gone... would there be fewer people who get harmed by curses?" yuji asked, seriousness in his voice, which caused me to look up at him. 'he's not considering this is he?' i panicked a bit, now looking at gojo with worried eyes.
"of course." gojo said seriously
he's going to agree to it... yuji is going to get executed.. i'm going to lose another person. my thoughts were cut off by yuji speaking once again.
"do you still have that finger?"
gojo handed him the finger
"that's so gross" i said while looking away wiping the tears from before.
"i agree, looking at it again, it's pretty disgusting." yuji said while gojo stepped back looking towards yuji, i curiously looked at yuji as well, standing next to gojo.
yuji swallowed the finger, he had his eyes closed then, markings appeared on his face. my eyes widened i looked towards gojo, he seemed slightly scared but you could barely notice it.
yuji was walking towards us with his hands on his neck.
"yuji?" i said while gripping on the handle of my dagger.
"so gross, so gross it's funny"
"idiot don't do that again" i said while smacking him.
"i'll eat every part of sukuna, i don't care what happens from there." yuji said while looking at gojo and i.
"nice! i like people like you yuji." gojo said with a smile.
"make sure you're both packed by the end of the day." gojo said while opening the doors.
"huh? we're going somewhere?" i asked confused.
"tokyo" megumi said, he has bandages all over his face and one around his head. 'poor megumi' i giggled a bit.
"fushiguro! you're looking good!" yuji said while raising a thumb up. (pls hes so cute i cant)
"you think so after seeing this?" megumi said while pointing at his head. i couldn't help but laugh which caused all of them to look at me.
"uh, when do we leave?"

idk why i'm updating this when no one is going to read it 💀✋