(46) G.S.

since I'm the author of this fan-fic im going to be changing some things, this is basically a new arc you could say and most of the characters are on their own with their own "partners" Getou is going to be y/n's partner and she is the main focus, I may take my own route with this fan-fic and create my own ending since (spoilers) Gojo has been sealed for like 800 days. I do have my own idea on how I want it to end, im thinking of ending this fan-fic at like chapter 80 or 90, I'll let you guys decide on that one. im going to try and write this in 3rd pov to see how if I like it. anyways enjoy <3

"so this Hiruguma, how will he help?" Getou asked y/n as they walked side by side with each other. "he has the most points as of right now, we'll use them to make him add a new rule which will let us transfer points." she replied, their slight height difference causing her to tilt her head upwards. 

"Are we going to force them to do so or?" he asked her again to which she replied, "well we're hoping they cooperate with us, if they don't then we won't really have a choice." to which Getou nodded letting her know he understood. "it's awfully quiet isn't it?" y/n asked while stopping her tracks. "I guess you're right..." he said while bringing his guard up. "... although I don't feel and cursed energy y/n-" 

Getou was soon interrupted by an arrow landing right in front of his foot, the only problem with this was that it had absolutely no trace of cursed energy. 

"Getou-san?" y/n asked in a whisper. "I think we need to leave... like now," Getou said while grabbing y/n's wrist and running. "why exactly are we running? this person could possibly help us with getting closer to Hiruguma." y/n said while trying her best not to trip. "because this person threw a warning shot, pretty sure they don't feel like talking," he said while running into an alleyway. "we don't really have time so I'll send someone to see what's going on, its already getting late so we should find somewhere to spend the night safely. wait for me here, I'll send the... person over."  y/n whispered to which Getou nodded slowly trying his best not to question her. I'll question her about it later. 

"Hey, Toji..."

"what."

"kinda need your help in finding a certain individual."

"I'll do it but you'll owe me later." 

"wait, owe you?" 

"well yeah, don't worry it's not gonna be a pact or whatever, that's too much work, but remember when I said 'later'..."

"Jesus... yes okay, just go..."

"you alright?" Getou asked while putting a hand on y/n's shoulder. "yes!" she shouted which caused Getou to furrow his brows a bit. "I mean, yeah." y/n sweatdropped, the thought of Toji doing anything to her made her hairs rise. "we should get going," Getou said which caused y/n to nod. "I was thinking we should break into that restaurant if we're lucky there might be someone who's still cooking," he said as they both made their way to it. "I doubt it, it's still worth a try tho there's an apartment upstairs too." y/n replied. 

just as they entered a man greeted them with a smile. "welcome, it's been days since I've seen people enter." he said smoothly, he was in his mid-50s. "you are aware of what's going on outside right?" Getou asked as both he and y/n took a seat. "I am, im already old so might as well die without having the thought that I killed someone, I will rather be here and do what I like now what can I get you two?" he said which had both Getou and y/n with their mouths gaped. 

Getou was the first to speak while clearing his throat. "two bowls of ramen... please." 

"of course, I'll bring it to the apartment, you two seem exhausted, especially your girlfriend, here's the key, the stairs are to your right." the man said which caused y/n to widen her eyes. 

"oh, we're not-"

"yeah she is, she's been through a lot these past days," Getou said cutting her off and putting his arm around her shoulders in a protective matter which caused y/n to blush at the act. 

"I can imagine, anyways your meals will be ready in a bit." the man said while excusing himself. 

time skip to when they ate and whatever

they both ate in silence after their meals, Getou reading a book that was on the shelf and y/n scrolling through her phone trying to see if she got signal. Y/n lay on the bed in some different clothes (thanks to the man who brought them both a new change of clothes for them to sleep in) while Getou lay on the floor. 

"Why didn't you deny it?" y/n was the first to break the silence. "what do you mean?" Getou asked while closing his book and sitting up to look at her. "the part where he called me your girlfriend... you didn't deny it we just met." she said while also sitting up and leaving her phone on the bed. "well we could always get to know each other more." he responded with a sly smirk. 

"I guess-" 

ding

ding 

ding

y/n started to get texts which caused both Getou and Y/n to look at the phone and then back at each other. "I thought there wasn't any service." Getou spoke. "there isn't." she said while grabbing her phone, three texts messages from the one and only,

Gojou Satoru 

"Satoru?" she whispered loud enough for Getou to hear. "what he say?" he asked. 

"that he's quote 'bored and lonely'" she said with a small smile, soon after she received a call... from Gojou. 

"Hello?" she spoke instantly while answering the phone, Getou only stared at her and at the phone with utter shock. 

"Y/nnnnn~ Im boreeeddd" Satoru spoke causing y/n to smile and put the phone on speaker so Getou could hear. "so much has happened... I miss you Satoru, like a lot..." y/n said almost in a whisper which caused Gojou to frown wishing he could see her. "I miss you too, everyone but mostly you." 

"Get-" y/n was about to mention Getou but he quickly stopped her mouthing 'not right now' which caused her to nod slowly. "get what?" Satoru asked. "Uhm... get out quickly... we'll get you out quickly!" she said in panic which caused Getou to hold in a laugh and y/n to pout out of embarrassment. "you better, I wanna take you out on a date." Gojou said which caused y/n to choke on her spit and Getou to widen his eyes. 

"r-right, so for the prison realm we need that one spear of heaven. where did you put it?" she asked trying to change the subject and to help him get out as well. "oh uhhhhhh, not sure I think I sunk it at the bottom of the Pacific." he responded with an awkward chuckle. "wow, that makes it way easier for us Satoru." y/n said sarcastically. 

"Really?!" 

"no! 

"oh... well time doesn't pass here but my battery percentage does so I have to go, I want to play Mario kart before it dies. good luck in getting me out, hopefully, it's soon, love you!" Gojou said while hanging up leaving both y/n and Getou in shock.

I'll try to update soon anyways, tysm for 90k reads <333