(33) the shibuya incident (part 6)

no pov:

"that finger might attract cursed spirits."

"i know. please come out... master sukuna."

"how many fingers did you feed him?!" jogo shouted at the two girls.

"we're not going to tell you! mimiko!" one of the girls shouted. "fine then you'll die." jogo said.

"choso killed her... did that idiot forget that she was on our side." jogo said while sighing.

"the marking are still there... and he ate all ten. he has eaten 15 fingers so far..." jogo mumbled as he held on to yuji's face, observing it.

"move."

jogo jumped back almost instantly while hearing sukuna's voice. fear was flowing through the air.

"you're holding your head a little too high. and someone please explain why the queen of curses isn't responding?" sukuna said while carrying y/n in his arms.

"queen of curses?!" one of the girls asked as her voice shook.

"you don't know? i'll explain. the l/n clan made a deal with me way back. they were powerful and they would be able to kill me, so they proposed a deal (pact). they would store my fingers and find a vessel for me, once that was completed the most powerful sorcerer from their clan would be by my side for the rest of eternity. the only reason they're not known is because we destroyed everything to not leave any traces behind. make sense?" sukuna said while healing y/n slowly.

"she's a curse?" jogo asked while slightly shaking. "no not yet at least, it's her choice, i'm not going to force her to be a curse. though it is my job to protect her and vise versa." sukuna said plainly.

"now... you kids. i'll give you one fingers worth of time. go on." sukuna said while laying y/n down gently.

"down below, there's a man wearing a priests robe with stitches on his forehead. please kill him." one of the girls said while kneeling down at sukuna. "please free master geto." they both said at the same time.

"we know where the other finger is. if you kill them we'll tell you where it is." the other girl said while shaking.

"hm... raise your heads." sukuna said softly. when they did one of the girls had their head sliced. "you really thought you could order me around? just for a fucking finger or two? how pathetic." he said while putting his hands in his pockets. in a matter of seconds the other girl died as well.

"you're next cursed spirit. what do you need?"

"nothing..." jogo said while glaring at sukuna. "nothing? really?" he asked. "our objective was to revive you fully. itadori is hopeless but that's only temporary." jogo said.

"go on..."

"shibuya is crawling with itadori's friends. use them as leverage!" jogo said while sweating profusely. "that won't be necessary. i have my own plans." sukuna said while smirking at jogo. "what?! you cursed spirits." he shouted towards sukuna.

"fine... as a token of my appreciation for the fingers, if you manage to land one hit on me i'll do as you cursed spirits ask for now. as for my first order of business. how about i kill every human in shibuya?" sukuna said as his smirk grew.

"it's a deal." jogo said while cracking his fingers.

"you're not killing anyone..."

"ah! you're back! thought i lost you for a moment. you feeling okay?" sukuna asked y/n as he walked towards her carefully.

"is it true? what you said about my clan?" the bloodied h/c girl asked while looking up at sukuna. "huh? oh about the deal? yeah everything i said was true. but again i'm not going to force you to become a curse, i may be the king of curses but i have respect... just a little when it comes to you." sukuna said as he sighed with the last sentence.

"thanks i guess? but you're not killing people." she said while standing up. "see i respect you, but when it comes to others i do as i please. i don't have to listen to you, just protect you." sukuna said as he smirked at her.

"then i'll break the pact." y/n said in a low tone which caused sukuna to chuckle. "you can't the only one who can break it would be the person who started it, but since they died without breaking it... it still goes. sorry sweetheart." sukuna said while grabbing y/n's chin.

"fuck off, if you kill anyone here then forget about me becoming a curse." she said while swatting his hand away.

"whatever, now let me deal with this volcano." sukuna said while walking away from y/n. "go ahead, my head still hurts so i'll just watch." she said while sitting back down to which sukuna nodded.

"is that all you got cursed spirit?" sukuna said as he laughed loudly while punching jogo sending him flying through many buildings. "not yet!" he responded. in a matter of seconds sukuna managed to cut both of jogo's hands off and then sent him flying over many more buildings.

your pov:

so much for sitting and watching...

"i'll go look for the others." i mumbled as i stood up and stretched. "oh... he healed me... i'll have to thank him later." i spoke to myself while walking around.

"dammit! stop messing around you stupid jujutsu sorcerer! wake up!"

"megumi... what the fuck did you do to him?" i asked as i saw a guy with a sword and a side ponytail. "you're alive?! we felt your death! how are you alive?!!" he asked me with panic.

"tch shut up, my head still hurts. you're lucky he's still alive or i would've killed you. i'll still do that but it won't be as painful." i said while making my way over to megumi's body. "what the hell happened to you..." i mumbled while healing his wounds.

"what?!"

"shut up! you talk too much." i said while glaring at the blonde male.

"y/n?"

"hey... are you okay? what happened to you?" i asked megumi as i helped him up. "a lot... now let me do this. please?" he asked with pleading eyes. "no."

"what? why not?!" he asked with anger. "because we haven't worked together in a while." i said while smirking at him. "i missed you..." he mumbled. "it's not like i died... never mind." i said while looking at the ground. "yeah we're talking about that later."

"now... let us explain our techniques to you blondie."