(10) daddy sukuna 😩

"i'll put up my veil...
emerge from the darkness, blacker than darkness, purify that which is impure" ijichi said, and with that the sky got darker. it looked as if it was becoming night time.

"huh?... it's becoming night!" yuji said as he looked at the sky with sparkles in his eyes.
"it's a veil. there's a residential area nearby so this barrier conceals us from the outside world." megumi said in a serious tone.
"that's incredible!" yuji said, still amused by the sky.
"ignorant." nobara said while glaring at yuji.

"demon dogs!" megumi said while making a dog with his hands. and with that a white fluffy dog emerged from the shadows and howled.
"he'll let us know if the curse gets close." megumi said, his back facing us.
"oh, i see... good boy! we're counting on you ok?" yuji said while petting the dog. i on the other hand couldn't contain myself and longer and ran towards the dog and gave it a hug.
"you're so fucking cute and helpful." i said while still hugging the dog.

—————————————-

we walked towards the doors, the dog walking in front of us.
"let's go." megumi said
we ran and came to an abrupt stop.
"wait!" megumi said while holding his arm out.
we all looked up in shock 'this is a 2 story building right? who does it look like this?' i asked myself while looking up.
"what is this?" nobara asked, also shocked
"wh- whats going on here??" yuji asked, you could hear the slight panic in his voice.
"c-c-calm down! it's a maisonette." nobara said while sweat dropping
"guys- where's the door!?" i said while staring at the door that was once there, now covered in pipes.
"huh? th-the doors gone!?" yuji said already panicking
"HOW? WE JUST COME THROUGH THERE DIDNT WE??!!" nobara said while pointing where we came from.

"what do we do? ah, what do we do?" yuji and nobara said while dancing around in circles
"it'll be fine, the dog remembers the scent of the entrance." megumi said while staring at the two
"oh my!! GOOD BOY! HAVE SOME JERKY! HAVE ALL THE JERKY YOU WANT!" nobara said while yuji was hugging/petting the white dog
"you're way too calm!" megumi said irritated with his classmates.
"you're really dependable, fushiguro. thanks to you we'll be able save ourselves too." yuji said with a close eyed smile. (who gon tell him?)
"let's keep moving" megumi said while walking ahead.

we walked and walked, i was starting to get irritated since it seemed like we weren't getting anywhere.
we made our way to a room. the smell of blood hitting our noses, to the right was a body, lower half gone, besides it was a ball of what seemed to be bodies all mushed together. the sight was horrible, i couldn't help but look away. yuji on the other hand decided to run towards the bodies.

"atrocious" nobara said standing next to me. i nodded in response.
"that's... three people right?" megumi asked standing by his white dog. i walk towards yuji and see him grab the body's uniform. 'okazaki tadashi' the name tag said 'it's that woman's son... he's dead..' i thought while my eyes started to sting.
"let's take this body back."
"yuji-" i spoke
"it's that woman's son. his face isn't too badly mangled. his mother won't accept it if we tell her he's dead, but we have a body." yuji said, still holding on to the uniform.
"yuji i don't think she'll want to see her son's body like tha-" i was cut off by megumi pulling yuji's hood
"we have to find and verify two more, leave that body behind." megumi said in a serious tone, still holding on to yuji's hood.
"quit joking around. we turned around, and the way we got in here was gone! we won't be able to come back for it later!" yuji said trying to reason with the male.
"guys let's calm down first-" i said, worry in my voice.
"i didnt say to come back for it! i said to leave it behind! i have no intention of risking my own life to save somone i had intention of saving in the first place!" megumi said, grip tightening on yuji's hood. with that, yuji stood up and grabbed megumi's collar.
"no intention of saving him?? what do you mean?!" yuji said while staring into megumi's eyes. i started to panic so i took out my dagger and quickly but off the name on the uniform and put it in my pocket while walking towards the two.
"this is juvenile detention center. jujutsu sorcerers are granted access to all information about the scene beforehand. this okazaki tadashi, hit a little girl on her way home from school while driving without a license. it was his second offense of driving without a license." megumi said while still holding on to yuji.
"i know you're stuck on saving lots of people and guiding them to proper deaths. but what are you going to do when someone you saved kills someone else in the future?" megumi said, his face stern and words cold.
"then why did you bother saving me?" yuji asked, he seemed hurt.
"oi, come on. let go, we shouldn't be arguing right now. remember this could be a special-grade." i said while putting both hand on their shoulders.
"cut it out you two! christ, what are you two even doing?? you're acting like idiots! think about the time and place if you—" and with that nobara got sucked into the ground.
"ku-gi-saki?"
nobara-" yuji and i said.
"the dog- megumi.." i said while looking towards the wall where the white dog was crushed against. (what da dog doin)