Chapter 12 The hero/ Villain

Start from the beginning

But it's not my fault entirely, it's that stupid Ethan's fault!

Sometimes understanding Ethan is really hard. I mean one day he said he hated girls like Vivian and 2 days later they walk in hands in hands, with him saying she is his girlfriend.

Vivian is a really nice girl,I just don't want her heart to be broken.

I just hope Ethan feels for her as much as she feels for him.

And trust me, this girl is crazy for him.

"Drop it Viv! He sucks at showing his feelings! Beli-"

I couldn't complete,too lost in consoling her I didn't realise when my head hits someone's chest, making all 3 of us to fall down.

"Ouch! Dammit are you blind!"

Vivian curses while I just hold my throbbing head. She comes to my help, asking me if I was fine and I nod immediately.

Looking in front, my eyes lock with a pair of blue ones behind rimmed glasses and I sucked a breath.
Those orbs were damn beautiful,I must say.

He doesn't hold my stare.

Picking up the papers scattered around, he fixed his gaze at the floor.
While stuttering in nervousness.

"I..I am sorry...I was not looking where I was going."

Vivian just rolls her eyes, getting up. While I help him gather the papers.
Handing him over the sheets,our fingers touch and I pulled back immediately.

Were those sparks?

"It's fine. Even we were not looking. You are not at fault entirely."

He nods, pushing back his spectacles on his nose and I couldn't help stare at that greek nose.

Perfectly straight.... beautiful.

"Oh ! Where are my manners? I am Sophie and here...."

I pulled back Vivian, asking her to engage along and be friendly for once.

"My friend Vivian."

He looked nervous, but nods. His next words surprising me while Vivian stands unfazed.

"I know who you are... everyone knows...."

His eyes drift towards Vivian as he completes his sentence.

"Her "

I rub my neck in awkwardness while Vivian looked least interested.I hope she doesn't ruin this.
Her reputation with boys is not that good you see, she is a pro in rejecting them....and mind me,not very politely.

"Oh that's great then."

Giving me a nervous smile,he was going to leave when Vivian blocks his path.
I move my head in a no, asking her to stop but she just smirks.

"For courtesy sake my friend here gave you her name. Don't you think you should give yours to her and introduce yourself?"

He gulps looking at me and I narrow my eyes at Vivian,asking her to shut it!

"Oh I am sorry....I...was....I......."

And that's when Vivian chuckles seeing his scared face and I push her back.

"Don't mind her. You can leave. We are sorry..."

I say and that's when he nods.

I expected him to leave,but he steps closer to me and offers me his hand.

"Hi Sophie. I am Elijah"

I couldn't help stare at his beautiful smile. Two dimples adored his cheeks and I stilled gawking at his beauty.