The Olympian Spy (Percy's POV)

"Hera. It's been a while." "Percy," said Hera and hugged me. "Dionysus reported to me that you have been doing well." "Yes, as Zeus has stopped cheating on me due to the curse you put on him, he has been more tolerable. Still an arrogant man-child thou." "Can't do anything about that." "Anyway, I came to inform you that something is rising. A power more ancient than the Primordials. I believe it's End." I paled. "Do not say his name!" I hissed. "Chaos has made a fake Earth to throw him off this Earth. Saying his name would mean his attention would be here! Thank God he only started stirring last week so he won't hear you for now. Chaos was alerted immediately and he made the fake Earth. That bastard was always after Earth as it is where him, Chaos and Order grew up as their parents Void and Helix were always busy with the Universe."

"Uh huh." I facepalmed and groaned. "I liked you better when u kept messing with my life." "Anyway, I got three important things to tell you. Firstly, I talked with Poseidon." "WHA-""Shut up and listen. So Poseidon didn't exactly hate you or want to kill you. The problem is E-N-D. Poseidon had just divorced Amphitrite when he noticed that you were lonely in your cabin since Tyson is always busy. So, he adopted Nick. But then, when he came to see you, he saw Nick on the beach with Annabeth. He hadn't seen her face so he thought Nick was happy with his life and cheered him on. Then you and Jason came in. He saw you absolutely pissed off and was clueless until he noticed who Nick was kissing. But suddenly, it felt as if something cold entered his heart and squeezed all the good out. He became angry at you and started feeling extreme hate for you. Then, during the council meeting, when he was going to protest against Zeus and vote for you, the same feeling came up. It led him to say those harsh words and his vote against you. I scoured his mind and found, the Sigma symbol. End. Memories and implants never go away no matter how much u change time, it just hides itself."

"END. I'm gonna kill that bastard. I need to see Poseidon." "Wait and listen to the rest." "Ok but I request you to be quick." "Annabeth, Piper and the campers were also influenced, along with Poseidon, but theirs were weaker. They could have broken free if they wanted to, but they really didn't like you so they let End take over. The only ones that did love you are members of the Chaos and Order cabin right now." "Hmm I saw that coming from when you told me about End's influence. But what about Zeus?" "He didn't need to be influence by End because he is actually a dick." "Well I forgot all about the End name thing but I guess we can say it since we now know that he is pretending to have fallen for Chaos' trap and we can assume that he has spies here."

"Yes and I know who the spies are." "Let me guess, Nick and Chad." "Yes and No. Nick and Chad are actually twin sons of End and Nike. Normally, destruction paired with victory is a terrifying combo but thankfully their brains were so weak that it couldn't comprehend the power and made them dumber instead. Nike does not support End and the only thing Nike did for them is the small help of bringing them to camp, and that was motherly love, you know very well how much mother's care from Sally. Right. Sally was influenced by End too since she was the one thing you cared about the most. His main goal was to break you in such a way that you never recover to help Chaos, but thank Hestia." "This still doesn't explain how Nick and Chad aren't spies." "Well End can control their bodies at will. That's why they let out a dark aura at times and seem more powerful but most of the time, they are the scared wimps who wet their pants at a sound. But they are really nice kids on the inside once End is gone. Your hate for them blinded you so much that you didn't notice their behavior difference." "Hmm it seems I have been neglecting training from Tartarus to control my mind. My mind controls my body. I need absolute control of my emotions and mind when I'm fighting End. I need to pay him a visit."

"Well that's all for my report, Percy." Hera leaned down and gave me a small peck on my lips, leaving me stunned. She flashed away as I felt my lips. She tasted like Strawberries. I shook my head clear and went into my cabin where I found Thalia dressed suggestively in my room. I stripped and jumped on her and felt pure bliss all night.

I woke up at 6 in the morning to find both of us naked and the bed wet. Hmm I need to change the bed before sleeping tonight. I put on some clothes, wrote a note about me visiting Poseidon and stuck it to the glass of Chocolate Milk that I made for her along with Waffles and Whipping Cream with chocolate chips. Yes, Thalia is addicted to Chocolate like me.

I sighed as I got out of the cabin where I found Luke training outside. He smirked at me and said, "Let us sleep dude, you and Thalia kept us awake all night." I felt my cheeks heat up and i just teleported away to the Ocean. "Welp let's pay Daddy Sea King a visit." I jumped into the ocean, just to feel the water and swam at super sonic speeds till I got to Atlantis.

A/N :Finally! My Board Exams ended and my scholarship exam is over. Now I felt like I owed you guys an update so here you go! I will be putting 4 more protagonist info's on Chloe, Zoe, Thalia and Reyna and then I will post a chapter with the debut of Zoe and Chloe along with the beginning of the Titan's Curse Arc. I also have a question for you guys. Do you want me to update as much as I can before June and not update till 2024 or do you want me to update normally, but I get to only update during the vacations of 2022, 2023 and 2024 (I will be at boarding school so can't update unless there are holidays)? And Do you guys want a lemon when Zoe/Thalia/Percy and Chloe/Reyna/Jason when Zoe and Chloe comes in? One chapter for Percy and one for Jason. But I do not write lemons and have no experience so it may probably suck but I want your opinion.