Life at Camp (Multiple POV)

Jason POV

People were always staring at me and whispering about me. A few girls already asked me out and I said no to all of them. One of them even insulted Reyna when I said I have a girlfriend. I was so pissed that I used my powers from Phanes to mentally torture her. I regretted it later and apologized to her. 

Meanwhile Chad was recruited to the 4th cohort. Trevor was a member of the first Cohort. I checked Trevor and soon knew that Trevor was none other than Octavian. Trevor was just an alias. Ugh, I hate that guy. 

It would also explain why Octavian hates me. He hates everybody. While I was on Argo 2, I learned that Octavian was also a legacy of Hermes and Athena. It explains why I thought Trevor was a Hermes kid.

Apollo visited me a few times this week and updated me on everything that happened on Olympus. He also mentioned how Zeus reacted to Percy being a son of Chaos. Chad was working his ass of to get claimed but failing miserably. The weather was going berserk with Hades' helm, Zeus's bolt and Poseidon's trident being missing. Of course, Hades knew what happened to his helm, him having the memories of past timelines for being on my side. He had to put up an act thou. Both Hades and Zeus suspect Nick since he is a son of Poseidon. But Poseidon suspects Chad. The gods of course know that Chad is a son of Zeus. Hera had kicked Zeus in the balls in front of every Olympian when Zeus revealed it. Both Chad and Nick had to find the weapons before summer solstice. 

Percy had mind linked with me a few times to talk about how the twins piss us of. We were both laughing our asses of about how dumb Nick was when Lupa approached me. I cut the mind link and bowed. "Don't bow Jason." But I still bowed to annoy her. I had picked up on a few of Percy's habits on our time on Genesis.

"Chad is a hopeless case. He can't hold a sword properly." I sighed. We had to go on a quest to find the sea god's trident. The prophecy had been issued and Me, Octo and Chad had to go on this quest. 

Percy's POV

Meanwhile 6 days earlier.....

Me, the goat and the wimp had reached Sally's house. Sally was surprised to see Grover and immediately rushed us in to the house. While Grover was explaining what happened to Nick, Sally told me to pack mine and Nick's bags. I snapped my fingers and two bags appeared. My bag had all the essential stuff while I stuffed Nick's bag with rocks. 

I went down to find Nick unconscious and both Sally and Grover trying to wake him up. I formed some dung on his face and immediately he woke up to the stench and glared at me. We got into the car fast. The only good thing about this timeline, no smelly Gabe. About half an hour later, I closed my eyes for the crash. Sure enough, the car crashed but this time it was a Hydra. I expected it since Jason had the Minotaur. Sally groaned and woke up. Nick was pulling Grover to his feet.

Sally saw the Hydra and gasped. She told Nick to run and get help. Nick ran. I sensed his emotions and told Sally, "He isn't gonna get help." "He isn't?", Sally said weakly. I think she was heartbroken at her son's cowardice. I don't know why she was so surprised. I told her, "Don't worry though , I will help you. Here, You will receive your old memories for 10 mins." Sally looked confused. I pressed 2 of my fingers into her head and her eyes glazed for a second. She said,"Percy...." I nodded. "I forgive you. I want you to know this." Sally nodded, her eyes full of tears.

"Now help me with the goat." She pulled Grover to Camp with my help and she looked sad. The hydra burned her to dust. Just before she vanished, she told me "I will always love you." I understood. Nick screamed, "Mom!" Oh now he cares? He ran to the hydra bare handed and it knocked him away. What an idiot. I made quick work of it and entered camp, dragging an unconscious Nick.

The campers crowded around us as I yelled, "Dad, Mom, Can you claim me now?!

A universe and a flame appeared hovering on top of my head. Chiron bowed. "All hail Perseus Jackson, Son of Chaos, the creator and Hestia, the goddess of the hearth."

The campers bowed gaping at me. I ignored the campers, bowed to Chiron and headed off to the beach, and walked onto a cliff. I made a villa with soundproof walls and a force-field for privacy.

The villa expands as more people live in it. It had my room. The villa had a link into my room at Genesis. It also had an infinity pool. I went to my room and had a peaceful sleep.

3rd Person POV

Meanwhile on Olympus....

The throne room was completely in Chaos, (again). It hadn't quite settled down from the reveal of Jason when Percy was also revealed. Zeus thundered , "Silence!" The throne room quietened down. Zeus said, "We have to at least kill him." (again) Hestia got out of the hearth and looked furious. Her eyes had flames in them but without the usual warmth but a cold look instead. Zeus faltered. Chaos also appeared. "You shall not hurt my son Zeus, unless you want to wage war with me!"

Zeus peed his Chiton. Chaos wrinkled his nose. The gods were all silently laughing at Zeus. Chaos declared "My son and my nephew shall be your Judge , Jury and Executioner." All the other gods paled while the Percy's side gods smirked. Chaos disappeared leaving half of the throne room shocked.

The gods all appeared in the demigods' minds and told them of this. A certain daughter of Athena started creating a foolproof plan(not really). 

A/N:
No more updating for a month. Bye Bye!