Deciding ( Multiple POV's )

Percy POV

I asked Chaos, "Can you bring our friends here so that we can discuss this together?" "Sure!" Chaos snapped his fingers and Thalia, Nico, Will and Reyna appeared in front of us. I got confused. I asked, "Where is Chiron, Clarisse and Chris?" Chaos replied, "I could only flash them here because the gods will be suspicious if Chiron disappears and if Clarisse and Chris does too since they only came back." "Oh okay."

I went to my friends with Jason. "Hi." "Percy, Jason! You both scared us when you just disappeared. The gods were muttering about your death. We were so scared." said Thalia. Nico didn't say anything and just gave us both black eyes. Jason said, "Oww, what was that for?" "For disappearing without a trace." I discussed the proposition Chaos and Order gave me and they all told us to go for it. 

The Olympians were having tea with Chaos and Order. We were about to join them when Thalia said, "Percy, can I speak with you for a moment?" "Sure!" I was extremely nervous because I really like Thalia but I backed off when she joined the hunt. We went to the banks of the River Styx. "I gotta tell you something", we both said at the same time. 

"Okay you go first", we both said at the same time. We both were getting pretty frustrated and suddenly Thalia surprised me by giving me a kiss. I gaped at her when she pulled away. "So......that's what I wanted to tell you." I pulled her into a kiss and said "Me too." We both were blushing like crazy and I said, "I really like you Thalia. I was gonna ask you out on your 16th b'day but you joined the hunt. So I backed off and fell in love with Annabeth." Thalia continued, "But I liked you too but I thought you had a thing for Annabeth so I backed off." "Oh" 

"So what about the hunt or Artemis?" "Oh it's fine. She knows." "Okay." "So let's head back yeah?" "Sure." We both went back holding hands and found Jason and Reyna missing. The gods looked at our hands and congratulated us. By the time it was Artemis's turn, I covered my ( you know) with my hands and said, "Please don't castrate me." Artemis laughed and said no. She then got serious and said, "If you hurt her thou, I will castrate you." I gulped and nodded my head quickly.

Jason and Reyna came back holding hands and I knew they went through exactly what me and Thalia did. 

Jason POV

When Percy and Thalia left, Reyna asked to speak to me. We went near the fields of asphodel. Long story short, Reyna said she loved me and I said I loved her and she kissed me.  I was still dreaming about it when Order asked me and Percy, "Have you decided?" "Yes", we both said. 
"Okay then, let's get going. But before that, both of you can choose one person to come with you. The others can come later during the Titan War." 

"I choose Thalia", said Percy. "I choose Reyna", I said. 

3rd Person POV

Just before the heroes left, Hestia and Apollo asked to talk with Percy and Jason alone. Hestia led Percy to the borders of Elysium and asked, "Percy, caniadoptyouasmyson?" Percy said, "Come again?" "Can I adopt you as my son?", she asked more slowly. Percy smiled. "Sure mom." Hestia hugged the life out of him and said , "I, the goddess Hestia, adopt Perseus Jackson as my son." Percy glowed orange and his hands burst to fire. Hestia explained, "Now that you are my son, you shall have my powers to heal with fire, teleport using fire, use fire as a weapon and to summon cooked food and give people hope."

"Cool!". Percy then asked Hestia, "What about my mortal mother Sally?" Hestia suddenly grew sad. She said, "Percy, there is something you need to know." "What is it Mom?" "Percy......when you went missing, Sally got pregnant. She was afraid that if you were near her, monsters would kill her family. She abandoned you and went to Alaska. Paul tried to talk her out of abandoning you but she disowned you. I only learned this a few days ago when I went to visit her and found the letter she left behind."

Percy broke down. His eyes got more cracks. Hestia comforted him and gave him hope. The cracks faded. Percy said, "I understand why she left. I forgive her. But she isn't my mother anymore and will never be." Hestia smiled at his forgiving nature. 

Meanwhile Apollo was having a conversation with Jason. Jason also accepted Apollo as his father since Godly DNA don't exist. It would've been weird if it did. Chaos flashed in front of Percy and also asked to be his father. Percy accepted since he disowned Poseidon. Order asked to be Jason's mother. Jason accepted since his mother was dead. Percy got the powers of Chaos and Hestia and Jason got the powers of Order and Apollo. 

Meanwhile the other Primordials were waiting and some wanted to bless Percy while the others wanted to bless Jason. To equal the amount of power, Tartarus and Ophion decided not to bless either of them. 

Percy was so happy with having a new father and mother. Percy and Jason told each other what happened and then told the demigods and gods.

Percy POV

I was so happy that I felt like nothing could ruin this day. Then I thought about leaving my friends and waiting to meet them in the past. Chaos and Order surprised both me and Jason by saying "We shall go to the Primordial Palace where I believe that most of the Primordials are waiting to bless you." I got nervous. "Does this group include Gaea and Tartarus?" "Yes, and before you get angry, I gotta tell you that instead of Roman counterparts, the Primordials have Evil ones. You met the evil Gaea and Tartarus. Now, thanks to you, the evil parts are now being tortured for eternity in the abyss. The abyss is a 100x worse than Tartarus. That place contains End and his monsters.", said Order. 

"End?" "Our evil brother. He has no good form because his evil form stopped the good form from ever resurfacing again. He killed our Father and Mother in their sleep because they didn't want End to rule the Universe."

"Okay....." "Great! Now the explaining is over, lets head to the Primordial Palace!"

"Bye mom," I said. "Bye dad", said Jason. Chaos opened a portal and Me, Thalia, Jason, Reyna, Order and Chaos stepped into it.