Training (Multiple POV)

Percy POV

After a night's rest I woke up and got into the shower. I looked at the time. Dang it! I was late. I hurried, sat on the table and ate some blue pancakes and ran to the throne room. I reached there right on time to find everyone already there. 

Ouranos took Thalia and Tartarus took Reyna for their power training. Chaos had mentioned that the training is intense and that it takes 5 years to master our powers. 4 years for stealth and intelligence on how every planet and their rulers work, their languages, their laws etc.

Jason muttered to me "You are almost late." I replied, "Almost." 

We were both led to a beach and Hydros along with Pontus flashed in. "We will teach you how to master your water powers." 

3 Years Later

We all just finished our powers training. Thalia had mastered her full potential as a daughter of Ouranos and now could manipulate air into doing anything, even increase pressure and temperature of the atmosphere and affect climate. Ouranos had taken away her fear of heights. Apparently Zeus gave her that fear because he feared Thalia would become powerful and defeat him. 

Reyna could control fire and the ground. She also learned how to control people's fears and weaken them. 

Jason learned how to manipulate all the elements with ease. He also learned how to manipulate shadows and darkness, emotions and light. We learned what Chaos and Order's blessings do. They were supposed to give us control over the four main elements but since we got blessings from the true masters of those elements, Chaos' and Order's blessing gave us enhanced strength, regeneration, speed and control over the elements we didn't have control over like fire, since Tartarus blessed neither of us. I could control fire but not at a Primordial level due to me being the son of Hestia. 

Jason got air from Aether, light from Hemera, water from Hydros, darkness and night from Nyx, emotions from Phanes, ground from Ourea. 

I could do everything that Jason could do except one thing. Light manipulation. I didn't have the blessing of Hemera. But I could do 2 things that Jason can't. Chronokinesis. I could manipulate time. I can slow people down and speed things up, I can see the future, I can alter time. I also can use this thing called Shadow Fire. Erebus gave me that power. It is a black fire that can destroy anything. Only the wielder can put it out, me.

I got air from Ouranos, water from Pontus, ground from Gaea, fire from Chaos's blessing, darkness and shadows from Erebus, emotions and love from Eros etc.

2 Years Later (Jason POV)

All of us had finished weapons training. Me and Percy excelled in swordsmanship, dual wielding, and using a bow and arrow. Thalia and Reyna excelled in spear fighting and bow and arrows. Apparently, Percy was so bad at bows because he was Poseidon's son.

After training, Percy and me got our Armor that could appear on us when we wish. His was black with white stripes while mine was white with black stripes.

 His was black with white stripes while mine was white with black stripes