Watching Nick and Chad Get Humiliated (Multiple POV)

Jason's POV

Let's make this short shall we? So the quest went like this. Me and Chad, with Octavian traveled across the country meeting gods and demigods, to find the Trident. The idiots with me didn't know Aphrodite was using it as a toy so I had to go where they went. Finally, we reached Charleston, after meeting many monsters, Chad fainting in front of them etc. Aphrodite sent us to do something for them, like get her makeup and lipsticks for about a 3 days till I finally burst. I blackmailed her into giving me the Trident or I would curse her to be ugly and never have children again. Her, thinking I was joking, didn't mind me and I turned her into a hag for a few minutes. I had to turn her back to normal because she was screaming at me for ruining her looks. She tried to hand me the Trident but I refused to take it. I wanted Chad to take it since I knew where the thing had been. Chad took it and went went back to Olympus. Poor guy. He didn't know what the trident was used for. I don't exactly hate him like I hate Nick. Sure, he's an ass but he was just influenced by Nick. But I'm not gonna be nice either since future him is as worse as Nick.

We just got to Olympus, and I saw Percy, Nick and Annabeth. Percy was telling me about the quest while Nick was hugging Chad. Annabeth and Octavian were just talking, when the gods flashed in. I willed the Trident to get out of Chad's grip and impale itself on Poseidon's throne. He looked enraged. I said, "I suggest you not touch the Trident. Aphrodite had it and was using it as a sex toy." Everyone glared at Aphrodite disgusted, Aphrodite flushing. Chad was staring at his hands, disgusted, glaring at me. I smirked. Next, Percy threw the bolt at Zeus, said, "Ares's had it." Zeus glared at Ares and started saying something. But I ignored him and hugged Apollo. I could see Hestia kissing Percy's forehead, happily. Then came the embarrassing questions from Hestia. "Are you wearing clean underwear? Have you brushed your teeth? Are you hurt?" Percy getting redder after every question. He exclaimed, "Mom! I'm not a kid anymore. I'm fine, really!" Hestia sighed and went back to the hearth.

Percy then said, "I'm out so see you later!", walking out of the throne room. I followed as Zeus started shouting at Ares. When I walked out I saw Percy standing there. He asked, "Let's spy on em shall we? They may something crucial that will help us in the final war." Hmm. Another smart Percy moment. I wish the girls were here. They must be having the time of their lives, with each other. Both Thalia and Reyna were like sisters and they always have a girls night out at a club with the other girls like Nyx. Me, Percy and the other males go and watch a movie or get drunk usually. It's fun when Aether get drunk. He cries on and on about how Hemera don't like him while we watch, amused. Anyway, We got back to the throne room, shadow travelling to the top, standing on the edge.

Percy POV

My bro and yours truly were standing on the top of the throne room when Annabeth started explaining the quest. When she got to the part where Nick tried to kiss her, Athena got up and kicked him in the balls. Then, Annabeth continued to where Hades wears pink underpants when Zeus and Poseidon cracked up. The others looked amused and Hermes and Apollo smirked mischiveously. Jason stifled his laughter at that part. Hmm. I wonder if Nico wears pink underwear too. Then Octavian explained the quest to find the Trident. After that, Zeus said that Chad was to stay with his brother at all times. Well, Jason was gonna come to Camp Half Blood but now its gonna be really annoying for us with both of them there. Ugh. Well, Thalia and Reyna will appear and that will make me happier. I longed to kiss Thalia. 

We shadow traveled back to camp where Luke was waiting. He exclaimed, "Percy, come fast to Thalia's tree. It's been poisoned. I was just going to IM you. Dammit Dammit Dammit! I ran to Thalia, Jason right behind me. The tree was dying and I could sense Thalia dying with it. I screamed, "Dad! Save her!" Immediately Thalia was out of the tree, looking healthy, but pale. I called for Will. He appeared and treated her in the infirmary. Chiron visited once, to see Thalia unconscious. I was siting beside her, when I heard, "Hey". Thalia. I looked at her to find her staring at me. I kissed ferociously, growling. She unbuttoned my shirt and I was gonna pull her T-Shirt off, when I heard a cough. Jason was standing there, red as a tomato. We blushed. I smiled sheepishly. I gave Thalia a quick peck right before Chaos appeared. We were all gonna visit Genesis for a year till next summer. He took Thalia and Jason with him while I kept back. I wanted to say goodbye to Chiron and the others. 

When I went to see Chiron, I saw Nick and Chad, along with Annabeth, talking to him. Chiron seemed tired and looked like he just wanted to get away from them. I went there and told the idiots to scatter. Chiron looked at me greatfully, before asking me, "Why are you here Percy? Where is Thalia and Jason?" When I explained that we are going to Genesis, he looked awestruck. He asked, "If Lord Chaos permits, I wish to go to Genesis." I gave him a black crystal and told him to cup it in his hands and pour nectar on it, to open a portal to Genesis. I could sense Nick, Chad and Annabeth eavesdropping. I called out, "You know it's rude to eavesdrop right?" They came out. Annabeth said, "I want to come to Genesis too." I said, "No you can't. Order don't permit people I don't trust. I don't trust you three." With that, Chaos appeared and flashed me to Genesis.

A/N: Next update in a few days! I know many of you have seen Attack On Titan. So why the hell havn't you read my aot fanfic? Go and read now. I only got 10 reads till now. I'm disappointed. If I don't get reads in that soon, I'm going to delete that story or I will do something worse. Like putting this story on hiatus for a few months.