Vegas, Here I Come! (Percy's POV)

I was having a pretty good time watching Tokyo Ghoul on my phone. Dumb and Stupid had left to get Ares' shield. It was the same as last time. 'I'm a god. Do what I say. I will kill you if you don't.' kinda crap.  It had taken me about 20 mins to get the shield, so , I decided to give Nick 45 mins. Let's face it, he would faint and Ananbeth would have to fight the giant spiders. I was currently sitting on a bench in a mall, chilling in my 27 year form. Mortals would probably get suspicious if they saw a 15 year old, wandering alone.

I checked my watch. It has been 40 mins. I decided not to teleport back but walk to our rendezvous point. I found the 2 of them panting, clutching Ares' shield. Nick looked half dead and Annabeth looked like she had been through her worst nightmare. Seriously? Everyone in this timeline is so weak. Or maybe I just got stronger. Don't worry. I'm not getting a bighead. Annabeth interrupted my anime. "Is that Tokyo Ghoul? Ken sacrifices himself to save Hide in end of season 2." Dammit. She just spoiled it. 

I paused it and glared at her. She paled. "Uh.... Spolier alert?", she said weakly. I sighed. Now that is ruined. Maybe I should start with One Punch Man or Full Metal Alchemist. Nick stirred. He groaned. Ares suddenly appeared and took the shield from him. I tuned out but I could occassionally hear him saying something about the quest and the zoo transport to Vegas. I yawned. 

When I looked up, Ares was gone and the two of them were heading towards the zoo transport. Annabeth asked, "Well, are you coming or what?" "Nah. I got my own ride" I took out the keychain for my porche motorcycle and made it to normal. Nick was drooling at the sweet bike as I got on. I rode off, leaving the two of them in dust. 

After 9 hours of driving, I reached the Lotus Casino. I grinned. Time to meet Nick and Bianca. I went upto the front desk and said, "One penthouse suite and 2 small rooms please." The guy gave me 3 cards and I have 2 of them back. "Just give these 2 to a girl with blond hair grey eyes and her friend. You may recognise them as demigods." The guy paled. "I don't know what you are talking about sir." "Oh cut the crap. I know this is the lair of the lotus eaters. I won't do anything about it. Just tell the kids, the rooms are from Mr Chaos. Just don't give them the platinum cards. I will pay. Deal?" A grin slowly appeared on the guy's face. He shook my hand.

I threw my bag onto my bed and took a shower. I dressed and went out to meet Nico and Bianca. Before I knew what was happening, something was clinging onto my neck for life. "Get off me Nico. Not that I don't appreciate the affection but, my neck hurts." Nico released me and gave me a fist bump. I asked, "Wazzup? How's life at the casino treating you?" "Good. Plus, I got to see Bianca again.", said Nico in a toothy grin. 

I heard a voice behind me that I had not heard for years. "Omg Percy, Is that you!?" I hung me head. I muttered, "I'm so sorry Bianca, for not helping in the other timeline." I felt pain on my right cheek. Bianca had slapped me. I flinched. I deserved it. Suddenly, she was huggging me. I cried onto her shoulder. Bianca comforted me and said how it was her choice and how I payed her back by taking care of Nico. 

Nico suddenly appeared with a handful of Nachos and saw me hugging Bianca. He dropped the plate. He said angriy, "What the hell are you doing to my sister?" Akward. I wanted to say "It's called a hug. Duh" But I bit my tongue. Bianca explained everything, calming him down. Nico said, "The idiots are downstairs." I nodded at the both of them and got on the elevator. Shawn Mendes was singing in the background. Well, at least this place has better taste in music than Olympus. 

I decided that I have delayed the quest enough. It has been about 6 days outside the casino. Nick was playing some VR shooting game and Annabeth was playing this architecture game. I decided to drag them both out of here.

Nick's POV 

I had just arrived at The Lotus Casino. I had this weird nightmare about  a guy called Kronos. Annabeth was gaping at the inside of the casino. She was hot. I plan to blow her away with my awesomeness and make her fall in love with me instead of my stupid adopted brother. Argh. Why the heck was he more respected and liked than me? He was so weak. I mean its cool that my father is an all powerful God but why was he the son of the creator? And why did he get the girls and money and the sweet rides? It should all be mine. I will prove my worth by retrieving the master bolt. Dad want me to got to Santa Monica. Probably to give me gifts to earn my forgiveness. Hmm, Percy has got me a room? Maybe he thinks he was wrong to make me angry. This ain't enough pal. You need more that a room to earn my forgiveness.

Annabeth's POV 

Damn it. Why the heck is it so difficult to make Percy fall in love with me? Am I that ugly and despicable? I just wanted him to love me so that I can convince him to not kill my mom and get married to a very powerful being. Hmm, Percy got me a room? Maybe he likes me after all. Nick was grumbling beside me. He was kinda cut but his arrogance ruined it. I set my eyes on this architecture game. Sweet. 

A/N : Updating daily from May onwards. No more updates till May 3rd. Publishing Chapter 1 of Attack On Titan / Percy Jackson crossover on May 5th. Stay tuned.