I Need An Appointment At An Asylum ( Percy POV )

Soon the two idiots came stumbling by half an hour late. Max came along with them. He gifted the evil shoes of Hermes to Nick and left. This just proves he is Kronos' spy in this reality. I mentally contacted Luke to keep an eye on him. As soon as Annabeth came near me I gagged. She had put some perfume that made her stink like a skunk. I asked "What the hell is that smell?" "My new perfume. You like it?" She batted her eyelashes at me and as soon as Nick came by, he said "Wow, What's that awesome fragrance?" 

I was dumbstruck. What the hell is wrong with that brat?

I got in the van and argus drove us till the outskirts of new york. Soon we got on the bus with the Furies. The three grandma's winked at me. I smirked back. Soon the lights went out and the three grandma's said in unison,"Bathroom." Many people followed them out and the furies came back in their normal form. Annabeth shoved her cap into Nick and he snatched it without hesitation.

"Where is he? Where is the lightning thief?" "He's not here" I had no choice but the kill them or Annabeth would get suspicious. I sliced thru them like butter and got out. Nock suddenly appeared and Annabeth yelled at him for not helping and running away. Nick shrugged and said"I'm more important than you so I had to be safe." Annabeth opened her mouth to retort but I interrupted. "Don't waste your breath Annabeth. Poor Nicky here can't help that he is a coward." He fumed and opened his mouth but I had already walked away. I went near a vending machine and took a can of coke. 

I could have just summoned a glass of it but it doesn't taste like that out of a can. Nick was panting and I don't know why. He barely did anything. Annabeth was too. I guess their stamina is weak. I decided to be kind and threw them both 2 cans of Dr Pepper and continued walking. They were lagging behind and I was getting frustrated. I wanted to get to Medusa soon. 

After a few minutes of walking, I saw it. 'Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium'. I grinned. Behind me, Annabeth said, "Is that food I smell?" She didn't think and just ran into an evil monster's lair. Stupid girl. By this rate, both of the idiots would die in 2 days.

By the time I got there, both of them were inhaling cheese burgers. I calmly sat down and summoned a pizza out of nowhere. I bit on a slice as Medusa came back from wherever she was. She froze when she saw me but quickly hid it. After I finished my slice, I said, "Let's cut the crap Medusa. I know it's you." The idiots immediately covered their eyes as if that's gonna kill Medusa. She would rip them apart.

Medusa was dumbstruck. She shook out of it and removed the veil. I made a translucent wall outta ice to not get cursed to stone. I prefer to not be a garden gnome *ahem* garden demiprimordial. I said, "I can reverse your curse" 

Silence. After a few moments, Medusa replied, "How can I know you won't kill me?" 

I replied, "I swear on the creators that I can reverse Medusa's curse and to not kill her if she agrees to reverse the curse and not kill us in return."

I could see the blurred img of Medusa putting back her veil and sense Annabeth glaring at me. I turned the wall to mist and chanted an ancient spell from the language of the primordials. Nothing happened for a few seconds. Nick exclaimed, "Ha! It won't work. You're stupid and weak. I should have been the son of the creator instead. You are just embarrassing yourself!" 

He was gonna say something else but before I could kick his nuts, Medusa glowed and turned into a beautiful woman that even Aphrodite would be jealous of. Ofcourse, she was nothing compared to Thalia. Nick was drooling at her, saliva driiping from his mouth. Ugh. Medusa slowly looked at a mirror nearby and gasped. Before I knew what was happening, I was being hugged to death. I wheezed out, "Can't breathe!" Medusa let go quickly and kissed me on my cheeks. 

Nick was fuming and mumbling about how he was more handsome while Annabeth was glaring at her jealously. Probably because she was flirting at me in the bus and trying to kiss me or even touch me. I had created a barrier around me to keep out her stench. Medusa asked, "How can I ever pay you back?" "You don't need to. You are free to do whatever you want. But, if you ever get bored, pull this crystal to get to Genesis, my planet. We are recruiting soldiers to take down the corrupt Olympians.", I said, handing her a chain with a purple crystal.

"Thank you thank you!", said Medusa, giving me another kiss and she ran off to see the world. I ate the rest of my Pizza while Annabeth started glaring at me. She asked furiously, "Why did you free that damn monster from the curse my mother put on her rightfully?" I snorted. "Rightfully?" "Yeah" "Ah ofcourse you believe that. You are her daughter after all. Must be why you are an arrogant stupid bitch." 

"Excuse me?!" "You heard me. There are brilliant children of Athena but they are all arrogant. You have their arrogance but not her brains. Heh. She only gave you her worst traits at birth." Annabeth looked angry and shocked at this. Probably thought I won't speak to her that way because I am always polite to women. I usually am. But seeing her reminds me of everything future her did to me.

"You know the story behind Medusa's curse?" "Ofcourse I do. Medusa was going at it with Poseidon in Athena's temple and humiliated her." " You're wrong." "I'm what?" "You are wrong. The correct version is this- Poseidon was enchanted my Medusa's beauty and tricked her into meeting him at Athena's temple. He tried to kiss her but when Medusa prayed to Athena for help, she cursed her. You know why? Because Athena was furious that Medusa had captured Poseidon's attention while she couldn't for years. She was secretly in love with him. This was before the fight for Athens. All of her love for Poseidon washed away after that. So there you go! Athena cursed Medusa because she was jealous of her." 

Leaving Annabeth dumbstruck, I put on my backpack and said, "Let's go. Don't just lay around."

A/N: Sorry for such short chapters and everything. I am working on a crossover between Attack On Titan and Percy Jackson. So no more updates this month.  Therefore don't you dare ask for one. I'm busy you got that? Good.