The Quest To Find An Oversized Cracker ( Percy's POV )

It's been a few days since we came to camp. Tomorrow was Capture The Flag. I met with my old friends and we were gonna reveal what we are upto today. Annabeth was always following me around till she hit the force field on my cabin and fell on her ass. This was a daily routine. She tries to eavesdrop on our meeting but fails due to the selectively permeable force field and the soundproof walls. She was also annoying Luke asking him what happens in the meetings.

Nick had recovered and made a new friend 'Max'. He hates me and that's why I think they get along so well. But I also suspect that he is Luke's replacement in this timeline. I miss Thalia. It seemed like ages since I left Genesis. "Hold it together Perce, just one more year till you can see her again", I muttered to myself. 

Nick had tried to break into my cabin and claimed he was a son of Chaos. The force field threw him away when he tried to force his way in. Dad had given me some cool new stuff like a credit card with unlimited cash and drachmas that can only be used by me. I was talking with Jason about how stupid Nick was when he cut the call after hurriedly telling me that Lady Lupa was coming. I layedbon the grass bored af when Chiron came by.

He was explaining the current situation on Olympus with the Big Three sacred weapons missing. I wasn't listening and I was thinking about how Thalia looked like Mikasa Ackerman, a girl in this anime series I started seeing. Stupid ADHD. It wasn't until Chiron poked me did I came back to earth. Jason suddenly spoke in my mind. "Chad just got claimed." Ah. Nick would get claimed tomorrow then. Chaos appeared in my mind. "Shall I explain Jason's quest to you? Order is explaining to him right now. It's disgusting." "Sure"

'Like Ares got his hands on the bolt, Aphrodite got her hands on the Trident. She was always begging Poseidon to lend her the Trident but he always refused. This time, the thief accidentally droped the Trident and Aphrodite came across it. She didn't reveal that she has the Trident because she can't part with it. Do you know what it's being used for right now?" "Knowing Aphrodite, probably something weird", I muttered.  " It's currently now in her ***** being used as a toy.", said Chaos.

I wanted to puke and laugh at the same time. So I did both. Absolutely disgusted yet laughing at Jason's bad luck, I also felt kinda bad. He gottta find this thing and convince Aphrodite to give it back. Chaos disappeared after muttering about some war in another planet he gotta stop.

1 day later....

I woke up panting. I had the first demigod dream in many years. In my dream I saw someone I hadn't seen in years. Zoe Nightshade. The more weird part was when I saw me kissing her. "What the Hell!" "No way. I am not gonna date another girl and leave Thalia heartbroken. I would do anything, even sacrrifice the universe for her. I pushed the dream outta my head and ate some blue pancakes. 

But it appeared again and again. "Wait a second. That wasn't a dream." I yelped. "That was another reality." I immediately contacted Chaos and asked, "Is there a multiverse?" Chaos froze. " How did you find that out?" " So it is true! I just had the strangest dream where I kiss Zoe Nightshade." I end the call and I found Annabeth coming towards me in her Yankee cap. I could sense her with my Eros powers because I can only sense two things coming out of her when she is near me. Lust and Greed. I decided to get her a week of extra chores. I slowly walked away from the cabin. She took of her cap and ran towards the cabin. I had turned off the force field so she could get in. I took out my phone and started shooting everything. 

She entered the cabin searched everywhere for some information on me and my meetings to find nothing. So she went to my room and found photos of me and Jason, me kissing Thalia etc. She pissed me off when she tore Thalia out of every image and stomped on her. I controlled my rage and kept shooting. She drew my name and her name on everything and  muttered something about bitches taking away her Percy. She hadn't recognised Thalia in the images bcuz she looked diffrent from when she died. I decided to turn on the force field to trap Annabeth in and then I showed the video to everyone at camp. Destruction of my personal property and invading my privacy was in her charges and she got 1 month of work with harpies. I went back to my room, turned everything back to normal.

Capture the Flag was Chaos vs Olympians. Every Chaos Cabin member has a small blessing to give them better power to make it even. Nick had been claimed by Poseidon, Annabeth throwing a tantrum at losing and we kicked everyone's ass. 

1 day later....

The prophecy was issued and I had to go with Nick and Annabitch. Just my luck. I'm thinking of recruiting Medusa to the army to fight Chaos. I packed my bag and shadow traveled to Half Blood hill. The others were late. Argh! I'm gonna loose my mind soon. 

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter but I can't find the time you see. My offline classes just started. I also will be updating 2 times a month from now on. Sorry!

PS : Pls vote and show your support. Comment if you want anything and I will try to do it.