Fighting Ladon ( Jason POV )

( Memories in Dream )

After our conversation with Athena and Aphrodite, I was standing in the elevator thinking of a strategy to fight Ladon while Percy was groaning about the bad elevator music. I shake my head and chuckle. The elevator came to a stop and I told Percy, "I am going to camp to tell Piper that I'm going on a quest for the gods." "Great Idea! Let me tell Annabeth too or she would get worried."

I called Tempest and Percy called Blackjack. Soon a familiar beautiful black pegasus and my storm spirit friend came. I asked Percy, "Race?" "Oh yeah, get ready to lose bro!" " Ha in your dreams Jackson." 

We raced and reached Camp in 10 mins but sadly Percy won. He was rubbing defeat in my face when I spotted Annabeth teaching Piper some new techniques in fighting. I nodded at Percy and we both went to them. Piper spotted me and I gave her a quick kiss and said, "Piper, I'm sorry but I have to go on a quest with Percy." I think it was a trick of the light but suddenly her eyes brightened up and as quickly as it came, it was gone. I saw Percy kissing Annabeth and saying goodbyes. I said bye to Piper and jumped on Tempest. Percy jumped on Blackjack and soon we were soaring in the sky and Camp Half Blood was just a blot in the distance. 

We got rest when we stopped for 10 mins at a cafe because our rides kept getting hungry. By the time we reached San Francisco, it was almost sunset. We got in the garden of the hesperides and set up camp. We decided to fight tomorrow morning and slept peacefully after eating some doughnuts that Percy had in his backpack. 

It was dawn when I woke up but unfortunately, Percy was dreaming of blue cookies and wouldn't wake up mumbling in his sleep "Please don't go away blue food!" Finally I got an idea and screamed, "Blue Pancakes" and Percy shot up in an instant and started shaking me to death asking where the pancakes were. I said "It was a joke man, there's no food." Grumbling about what a jerk I am, he picked up his backpack and started searching for some ambrosia.

I put some ambrosia in my mouth and tasted the brownies from Camp Jupiter. We immediately felt energized and headed towards Ladon. When we were in sight on Ladon, the Hesperides appeared in front of us. "Stop, we have news from Athena and Aphrodite, they changed the quest and the new rules are that once you step in that circle, ( pointing to a glowing circle around Ladon ) Ladon will split into 2 Ladons and you 2 will fight it together. To prove that you defeated the 2 Ladons you must each take 2 apples of immortality and keep it with you." "Thank you for informing us this.", said Percy. I nodded. "Best of Luck, you will need it."

We both stepped into the circle and suddenly Ladon growled and split into 2 parts. " I will take the one on the left, you take the right." Percy nodded and leapt into action. I followed his lead and after 15 minutes of dodging and attacking, we were getting tired. "I got an idea. Why dont we use its heads to tie itself up?" "When did you get so smart Percy?" "I do have my moments Jason now go!"

We both began to weave through the wall of heads spitting fire and acid. Each head followed us and in a minute, we got the 2 Ladons tangled in its own heads. We carefully walked towards the tree and took 2 apples of immortality each.

"Congratulations, young heroes." You have successfully defeated Ladon and now you shall go back to Olympus. Also, so that you never forget, you shall be branded." Suddenly I felt a burning sensation on my left arm and saw Percy clutching his left arm too. There was a tattoo of a dragon. 

We decided to stay at a hotel for a day and then get back to camp as we were tired from our battle today

We decided to stay at a hotel for a day and then get back to camp as we were tired from our battle today.  We ordered a pizza with our Monster Proof Leo McShizzle phone which was made by Leo on the Argo 2 for communication without alerting monsters. Due to the creation of that phone, now most demigods at camp used it. Me and Percy played some Among Us for a while and it was really fun. We then went into our rooms and in a matter of minutes, I drifted to sleep and entered the realm of Morpheus.

Aphrodite appeared in my dream and said "No need to come to Olympus, I have sent your ring to your pocket right now. And congratulations on defeating Ladon. Athena has given Percy his ring too." "Thank You Lady Aphrodite." The dream vanished and I opened my eyes and found Percy looking at his ring. It was beautiful with Seaweed Brain and Wise Girl engraved inside. It was platinum with diamonds and a sea green emerald. 

I searched my pocket and I found my ring

I searched my pocket and I found my ring. Mine had a large diamond with small sapphires and diamonds in platinum. It was also beautiful. 

Percy was fidgeting and looking very nervous at the thought of proposing

Percy was fidgeting and looking very nervous at the thought of proposing. I gave him a reassuring look and gave him a bro hug. "Everything will be okay man." "Thanks Jason, now lets sleep so that we can get back to camp in the morning."

Meanwhile 300 light-years away, a group of primordials, 16 of them in-fact were watching the 2 demigods  sadly as they knew what would happen when they propose to their girlfriends. They knew this but couldn't interfere because manipulating time causes many disasters.

A/N:
Next chapter will have multiple point of views like Annabeth's POV, Piper's POV, The 2 Twins POV, etc