The Primordial Council ( 3rd Person POV )

Percy and Jason, along with their girlfriends exited the portal and the and gasped. They were awestruck at the view infront of them.

 They were awestruck at the view infront of them

Chaos and Order smirked. They said, "Welcome to Planet Genesis."

The boys and girls were still daydreaming and they snapped out of it. Jason said, "This is The Planet Genesis? The first planet ever?" 

"Correct and you are looking at the Primordial Palace. Let's go inside without wasting anytime."

When they all entered, Jason explained to the others, "Planet Genesis where life started. This place is outside of time so you can enter it at one point in time and exit it at another. Think like this, we stay in here for 10 years and age, but for the outside world, it will be like we never left. But if we are to travel further in time, then we would die since none of us have the blessing or powers of Chronos, the Primordial of Time."

While the others were still in awe of the place, Percy was still confused. "So, this is like that speed force thingy from the CW show The Flash except Greek?" "Oversimplificated but yes." "Cool." Chaos and Order led us through many beautiful halls and rooms and finally we stopped in front of 2 large doors. There were guards everywhere and different aliens, humans, even were roaming about.

The guards opened the doors and inside were 15 primordials. Chaos and Order sat in the head thrones and introduced us to everyone. Reyna asked, "Excuse me, but where is Ophion?" Order replied, "Ophion spends his time on earth so he isn't here right now. He only come in during important meetings." 

Chaos said, "I believe that some of us want to give our blessings to you." 

Ouranos stepped forward, "Thalia Grace, I had sensed that you had disowned your father Zeus. Will you be my daughter?" Percy turned to her, shocked that she disowned Zeus. Thalia said, "I accept." Ouranos smiled. "I, Ouranos, protogenoi of the sky and lightning, adopt Thalia Grace as my child." 

Thalia glowed and her hair grew longer till it stopped after reaching her neck. Her eyes sparked with lightning for a few seconds before stopping and her eyes turned brown. Ouranos said, " Unlike the other immortals, our children's eyes are always brown or hazel. It only changes color when the person uses their powers. 

Then, Tartarus stepped forward. "Reyna Avilla Ramirez-Arellano, I know that your father is dead so, will you be my daughter?"

Reyna looked shocked that a primordial wanted to adopt her but shook out of it.

"I accept." Tartarus said, "I, Tartarus, protogenoi of suffering and hell, adopt Reyna Avilla Ramirez-Arellano as my child." Reyna's eyes glowed blood red and then stopped just like Thalia's. Her skin grew more pale. Jason made a mental note to never anger Reyna again.

Then the group of Primordials split in two. Eros, Pontus, Erebus, Gaea, Chronos and Ouranos came to Percy's side. Hydros, Ourea, Aether, Phanes, Nyx and Hemera came to Jason's side. Percy realized what was gonna happen and made a run for it. Chaos snapped his fingers and he reappeared. "Aww man. Do I have to?" Chaos said "Yeah you will need it to fight the Olympians."