New Friends (Percy's POV)

I yawned and woke up next to Thalia, naked. I threw on some clothes and kissed Thalia, making her smile in her sleep and started remembering last night's events. I smiled as I remembered the race with Jason and frowned when I remembered what the group of idiots did after the date. Annabeth, Piper, Chad and Nick had come and by the looks of it, they were on some strong stuff. Drunk. Chiron needs to know someone is sneaking alcohol into Camp. 

Me and Jason observed Nick and Chad looking at Thalia and Reyna like they were candy. We fumed and waited for them to make a wrong move. Nick and Chad slowly moved towards them and we immediately appeared in front of our girlfriends and grabbed them by the throat, both of them clawing at our hands. I used by blessing of Eros to sense what they were up to and everything in their mind about what they were doing made me snap. I threw Nick with full force till he flew and fell in the Great South Bay. I looked back to see Jason doing the same with Chad. Suddenly the girls came up to us and touched our backs making us shiver in disgust. We looked behind to see Thalia and Reyna weren't noticing making me cough. They looked and stared at what Annabeth and Piper were doing. Thalia's eyes has hurricanes and lightning in them and Reyna's eyes burst to flames. 

After that, everything was history and the bitches are in the infirmary. I dressed up and went to the Big House where I met Jason, discussing something about Zeus. Oh well. After I said "Good Morning!" to Chiron, I had Reyna wake up to open the entrance to her Father's realm. Tartarus. I jumped and Jason followed. We enhanced the wind speeds and gravity to take us to Tartarus faster and we summoned our armor while falling. I summoned Bloodlust and Maelstrom while Jason summoned Static and Cyclone.

24 hours of killing monsters later

We just killed a lot of monsters and we just started panting a few minutes ago. If it weren't for Erebus and Nyx's training of endurance, we would be half dead with exhaustion. We were camping near the phlegthon, exhausted from just fighting Echidna. Normally she would be cake but we started to get really tired after about I don't know 22hrs in Tartarus?  Which would be 2 1 day 10 hours on Earth. Oh well. 

We suddenly heard a screech of pain that sounded like a  giant bird's. We looked at each other and headed towards the sound. When we reached there, we saw a horrifying sight as multiple monsters tortured two beautiful phoenixes, trying to make them join Kronos. I took out my bow and so did Jason. In a few seconds all that was left is monster dust and the phoenixes.

Suddenly a voice spoke in our minds, "Thank you young demi-primordials. We are forever in your debt." Another voice joined in, "Can we repay you back by aiding you in your quest to destroy Olympus?" Ah. These were the phoenixes Chaos mentioned, that knows everything that's going on around the world and has super strong healing powers. They were cast into Tartarus by Zeus for being too strong. Inferno and Verglas. Fitting, considering Inferno is literally made of Fire and Verglas of Ice. I said, "Sure. We would love your help. I'm assuming you know our plans?" "Yes, Perseus." "Please, it's Percy. I hate being called Perseus." "Ok Percy." 

Next thing we know, both Jason and I clutched our arms as we sensed a tattoo being burned our bicep. "This marks you as our riders." Jason said, "Oh. Well who will be my friend?" Verglas, the ice one, said, "I choose you Jason, and Inferno chose Percy."

Verglas

Verglas

Inferno

Inferno

Verglas Tattoo

Verglas Tattoo

Inferno Tattoo

Inferno Tattoo

Well, since we finished our quest, we jumped onto the backs of our phoenixes as they unfurled their wings and flap, creating a storm as we sped to Hades' palace. Surprisingly, Inferno didn't feel hot. I think it is Hestia's blessing.

After reaching Hades' palace and explaining what happened, Inferno said, "I think you have to go the sea of monsters now. Nick, Chad, Piper and Annabeth failed and Max the traitor has it and is going to resurrect Kronos in a few minutes!" Inferno and Verglas merged with the tattoo as we got ready to mist travel/light travel.

A few seconds later, we opened our eyes to see Max walking towards the sarcophagus, holing the fleece, the idiots bleeding on the floor. My vision turned red. I coldly said, "You. You poisoned my girlfriend. Now you shall die!" I took out Hellstorm and Jason took out Stardust. Jason held back the army of monsters as I lunged for Max. He peed his pants as he vanished with Kronos, dropping the fleece in the process. I screamed "Dammit!"

After a few minutes I calmed down and helped Jason. Well, we at least stopped Krono from rising early. I took the fleece and teleported to Camp with Jason. I could hear a half yell from Nick as we did. "Leave the fleece with me!" Oh. So they were pretending to be unconscious while we fought. Damn cowards. 

A few hours later

I was dueling Luke and Clarisse at once, trying to make teamwork between the members of the Chaos Cabin. This was also training but Luke didn't need it. He was very good with a sword like the last timeline. Suddenly Hera flashed in.

A/N : This chapter was a bit hurried so it will suck. Some certain people were asking me to update even thou I told them I have projects to do. Well see ya! And don't ask for updates. I will update when I can.