Don't Run After The Bone, Cerebus! (Percy's POV)

I had dragged the idiots out, both of them protesting. The stopped and started panicking, when I said 6 days were over. They crammed in a taxi and rushed to Santa Monica. I took out my car and slept, after turning on the self drive that Chaos had installed. By the time I woke up, it was morning and I was in Hollywood. 15 more hours till the summer solstice meeting. Jason would've gotten his hands on the Trident by now. Beside my car, a taxi stopped, Nick and Annabeth getting out. Nick looked crestfallen at his supposed gift, the pearls.

I smirked. The others noticed me and motioned for me to come along. I wanted to talk with Cerebus about delaying this quest so I muttered, "Saw some Cyclops. You go on. I will take care of them." They nodded and I shadow travelled when out of their sight. I appeared before Cerebus and he barked joyfully. I threw him a basketball and the right head snatched it before the others. I said, "Don't let the two demigods coming with me get in. Just pretend like you don't know me." The central head barked and when I glanced at the left head, the basketball was more like gum.

I smiled, shadow traveling beside the morons. I said, "Boo!". Annabeth screamed and Nick fainted. By the time they figured out what happened, I was on the floor laughing my ass off. I struggled to get up, stomach aching from the laughter. I got a hold of myself and walked till I saw Charon. He smirked at me. Last time, I told him I had drowned in a tub. God that was embarassing. I threw him my pouch of drachmas and got on the boat. 

Nick confidentially led the way as if this was his home turf. I asked, "Do you know the way?" "Of course I do. I'm not an idiot.", said the Idiot before walking in the way to Tartarus. I mentally facepalmed as his cursed shoes started dragging him to Tartarus, Annabeth ran after him and untied his shoes, both of them struggling. Nick fell on top of Annabeth. Nick saw how close his face was and leaned in for a kiss.

Annabeth pushed him off, slapping him in the face and walked of fuming. I snickered. Wait till they meet Athena at Olympus. She will kick the crap out of him, along with Artemis. Poseidon would be angry too that his son fell for the wisdom spawn, even thou she don't have any wisdom. I followed them both to Cerebus, were he was warily guarding the gates to Hades. Nick looked like someone kicked his puppy when he got up, his cheek red with the mark of a hand. When he saw me looking at him, he immediately put on his God of gods act. I smirked.

When we got to Cerebus, I saw Annabeth staring at awe at the architecture of the palace. We could see the small figure of Cerebus from the distance. Nick just said, "I can kill than puppy, no worries, just watch." He ran to Cerebus and when he got near, he saw how big Cerebus was and faltered. I snickered. When he saw us staring, he continued, knees shaking. He yelled, "Hey, oversized death puppy, make way for the strongest demigod to ever live." Cerebus growled. Nick fainted. Annabeth facepalmed and I said, "The idiot is back to fainting." 

Annabeth saw a bone sticking out of the ground and she threw it, catching Cerebus's attention. He ran after it and I had no choice but to follow her into Hades' palace, dragging Nick thru the mud. He woke up as we reached the door and pushed open the doors. Well not really. He went to push it but the doors automatically opened, making Nick fall at Hades's feet. 

Hades was in the middle of a stroll when Nick fell , him dragging Hades's pants down in the process to reveal pink boxers with little hearts on it. Hades yelped and grabbed his pants and put it on, kicking Nick in the face. Whoa. Hades wears pink? I'm not gonna get that image out of my mind soon. Wait till Nico hears. 

Hades gave us death glares, it softening, when he saw me. Nick commanded, "Give us the bolt Hades, I know you have it!" Hades snarled, "I have my brother's bolt? Why do you need something you already have you imbecile?" I acted surprised and grabbed Nick's back and opened it. Sure enough, like I expected, the lightning bolt sat inside. I snarled and broke Nick's nose. It felt good to beat him to a pulp after everything he did to me.  Annabeth said, "Wait Percy, Ares gave us the bag. He planted it."

Damn you Annabeth. Ruining my fun. I gave him one last punch and got up. Hades mused, "So it was my war loving nephew. Now, give me my helmet." "What the heck is that?",asked Nick. I facepalmed. He don't even know what Hades' helmet is. I asked innocently, "Your helmet is missing?" "Yes. Give me my helmet and I will give you your mother back." Nick almost fainted, "My mother?" Hades waved his hand and Sally appeared. Sally saw Nick and gave him a hug. Nick gave her and Annabeth a pearl, trying to be discreet. I could hear them with my enhanced hearing and Sally was protesting against going without me. Dammit. I forgot to remove her memory enchantment before the Hydra took her. The enchantment was now permanent.

She could remember everything. Nick forced her into taking a pearl and she glanced at me apologetically. I smiled. Nice to know that she still cared. The smashed the pearls and Nick disappeared with a triumphant look. Idiot. Don't he know that I can teleport? I had shown it to him when we fought during Capture the Flag. I glanced at Hades and we both burst out laughing. I said, "Pink Underpants?" causing Hades to turn red.

A/N: Posting Prologue of Percy/ Attack On Titan Crossover. I will add the story to my reading list 'My Works'. The name of the story is 'The Titan Apocalypse'. I'm trying out a different method and the story will be in 3rd POV the whole time. Check it out soon! I will post link of story in the next chapter, which is gonna be posted in a few days. Show your support by voting and following me.