The Betrayals Begin ( Multiple POV's )

Nick Martin POV

I knew that I would be going someday to Camp Half- Blood. So when my Mom flashed in front of me and my brother, I knew it was time because she never come in front of us, only in dreams. I packed my bag fast and went downstairs to find my brother already ready.

And before you ask me where I live, let me tell you. We live in a wooden house at the border of Alaska. How do we feed ourselves? Well, Nike, my mother, make mortals buy food and give it to us. Not just some food, 1 mortal buys food for 2 people that lasts a week.

We were trained to fight and learned everything about the demigod world before we started living in the shack. We lived with our father till we were 14. He abandoned us because more monsters appeared every day at his doorstep.

My mother had planned with us that we would go to Camp when the wars were over. I realized that the day has come. Nike flashed us to Manhattan. We made our way to Long island. We didn't need anyone's help because we lived in Harlem till our father abandoned us.

As soon as we reached long island, we started being chased by a bull man and a snake with many heads. We started screaming and ran behind a rock. Two kid about my age with sea green eyes and black hair and another with blond hair and blue eyes appeared. We saw them take out weapons and my brother gasped. We realized that they were demigods and when they were finished with the monsters, we were so embarrassed because we knew how to fight but we still screamed and ran like cowards. 

I decided to not make a bad first impression to the campers when I heard them coming so I tackled the guy with the green eyes and took his weapon and Chad followed my lead. The campers was surprised. 

I boasted that we killed the monsters and many of the people believed me while some frowned. I saw blond girl among the group who looked like a leader. I started drooling while my brother was drooling at a copper skinned girl with kaleidoscopic eyes. We were introduced to everyone and claimed. We learned that the 2 kids we tackled and lied about were the son of Poseidon and the son of Jupiter. 

We noticed that the blond girl Annabeth was the girlfriend of Percy Jackson, one of the kids we lied about. I glared jealously at Percy and I became determined to ruin his life and make Annabeth mine. I already knew that she liked me because she was blushing while staring at me. Chad was meanwhile glaring at Jason and we were shown around camp by Drew. We both decided to destroy Jackson and Grace.

Chad Martin POV

We managed to slowly destroy Jackson and Grace's lives by turning all of their friends against them. The only people believing them were Thalia, Nico, Will, Reyna and the Romans. Piper and Annabeth had been cheating on them with us for a week now. Soon the award ceremony came and my brother and I came up with a plan to turn the Romans against them. We destroyed their eagle standard while everyone was in the meeting. Many of the campers said that Jackson and Grace destroyed it because they have been lying and destroying stuff for days. At least that's what they believe. The Romans were so disgusted that they ignored Percy and Jason and now the only people believing them were Thalia, Nico, Will and Reyna. Ofcourse the hunters believed them because they respect them.

Annabeth and Piper came running to us after the ceremony smiling and said that Percy and Jason are going on a quest. We both decided to go to the beach and Annabeth and Piper tagged along. We began to make out with our girlfriends and soon a crowd formed around us and started cheering. Zeus and Poseidon flashed in and surprised everyone by cheering us on. Zeus blessed me and adopted me as his son after asking permission from Nike and Poseidon did the same with Nick. 

Suddenly a voice came that made everyone stop what they are doing. "So this is what happened while we were gone." The voice was of pain, sadness, anger and betrayal. Another voice joined, " So this is what we get for saving you asses." This one was diffrent but still was made of pain and anger like the first one. Everyone's eyes widened in realization.

Annabeth POV

When I heard Percy's voice, I knew that I was so screwed. And when I heard Jason's voice , I knew that we were more screwed. Around me hurricanes, tsunami's etc were forming and a large earthquake ripped apart Camp Half Blood. The tsunami and hurricanes destroyed all cabins. Everyone was in both awe and fear. Lightning flashed and random persons started getting fried.

Piper POV

When I heard Percy's voice, I knew that Annabeth was so screwed. And when I heard Jason's voice , I knew that I was screwed. Around me hurricanes, tsunami's etc were forming and a large earthquake ripped apart Camp Half Blood. The tsunami and hurricanes destroyed all cabins. Everyone was in both awe and fear. Lightning flashed and random persons started getting fried.

3rd Person POV

The primordials were watching Camp Half Blood sadly. They felt the pain Percy and Jason, especially Percy was having. They heard a crack and they felt Percy's fatal flaw being destroyed. One of the primordials with brown hair, brown beard and silver eyes, Chronos, clutched his head and his eyes glowed golden as he used his powers over time. He suddenly exclaimed, "My research have come to an end and I have found a loophole to beat the fates when traveling through time!" The primordials got very excited and Chronos continued, "We can help Percy and Jason now." 

A/N : The next chapter will be a brief description of the Primordials.

Chronos: