Back In Time (Jason POV)

After Percy ended his call, Order spoke in my mind. "Son, I'm gonna give you your memories of this timeline. Chaos has just given Percy his memories. It might cause a headache but it will go in a few minutes."

Suddenly I felt like my head split. I saw memories of Percy and Me laying at an orphanage as babies, Sally adopting us, Sally meeting Poseidon after a few years, some gross stuff I didn't wanna see, Poseidon leaving the house to get groceries, Jupiter arriving disguised as Poseidon, more gross stuff I didn't wanna see, Nick and Chad being born, Poseidon noticing one of them, Chad has blue eyes like Zeus, they both arguing, then deciding to keep quiet so that their wives won't kill them, Me and Percy growing up, Chad and Nick hating us from the start, Chad being sent to Agape with me because keeping both Chad and Nick together was dangerous, Sally sending me with Chad so that he won't feel alone, Chad still hating me because I'm more popular at Agape while he was a loser, etc etc.

Soon everyone in the dormitory woke up, Chad glaring at me. I freshened up and remembered something about going on a field trip to San Francisco Museum Of Modern Art today. Percy had also mentioned a field trip today for him, to The Metropolitan Museum Of Art.

What a coincidence. Chad had a friend that had the aura of a demigod. His name was Trevor. He looked like a son of Mercury. My guess is that Trevor wanted to bring Chad to Camp Jupiter. I didn't wanna go to that shit hole but I think I don't have a choice. Order and Chaos did say that I might have to go there to recruit some people to our side.

Oh well. I would see Percy after a two ears or so. I don't know why but Trevor also seemed to hate me. Chad and him got along pretty well. After hours of staring at Art, I saw something that made this interesting. Order spoke into my mind, "Son, in this timeline, Poseidon's trident goes missing and he suspects Chad."

Awesome! The Minotaur was disguised as a deaf and dumb Janitor. The Minotaur beckoned Chad to come through a door. Chad being the curious idiot, followed him. I quietly shadow traveled in there and hid in the shadows. The janitor transformed into the Minotaur and yelled, "Where Trident? Sea god trident stolen you." Chad fainted. 

I came out of the shadows laughing and took out Stardust. I gave a quick swipe with it and let it disappear. A few seconds later, the Minotaur's head wasn't attached to it's body. I turned to the door to drag Chad out of here when I saw Trevor gaping at me and Lady Lupa. I bowed. Lupa did something that I never expected. She hugged me and said "Jason." My eyes widened.

She remembered? She muttered in my ear, "Order and Chaos explained everything to me." So she didn't believe the other Romans and believed me? Then I told her and Trevor, "Let's get this boy to Camp. We can explain everything to this idiot later." Chad stirred and started asking questions which all of us except Trevor ignored. Trevor explained everything and we soon entered Camp Jupiter.

As soon as we entered Camp, the Romans started crowding around us. I yelled to the sky. "Hey Mom, Dad, can you claim me now?" The Romans stared at me. Suddenly 2 symbols appeared over my head. A sun and A galaxy. Lupa said, "All hail Jason Nova Order-Chaos, Son of Order and Apollo." The campers were gaping at me but I ignored them and went near the woods. I raised a cabin their and slept in it wondering how the Olympians were reacting to it.

3rd Person POV

Meanwhile on Olympus...

The throne room was in Chaos. The Olympians that were on Percy's and Jason's side were calm while the others were confused. Zeus thundered, "Silence! We must kill the boy since he istoo powerful." "You won't touch my boy Zeus!", yelled out Apollo. "What do you mean your boy?" "You weren't listening were you? He is my son too." "I don't care, I will kill him." Suddenly a swirling vortex opened and a voice came out. "No you won't Zeus. He is my son and don't you dare touch him", said Order.

"Lady Order what bring you here?", whimpered Zeus. "Are you stupid? I just told you." The other gods snickered. Zeus shot them a glare.  "O-O-Okay....", whimpered Zeus.

Percy POV

About 7 hours before the council meeting....

I got all the memories of this timeline before I got on the bus. Girls were flirting with me which I ignored and Nick was being currently bullied. He glared at me enviously. Grover tried to help him and I sneered at him. After the Giant War I learned that Grover had just used me for his searchers licence. 

After a few hours of staring at art, I saw Chiron. He had that same sparkle in his eyes as when I first saw him. I went upto him, and caught up. Chaos and Order had given him his old memories. Soon he had to go and explain the greek sculptures to the students. Nick wasn't listening and when Chiron called him to explain a statue of Kronos ( Not the Primordial Chronos ) eating his kids, Nick meekly said, "I don't know sir." Chiron asked me. I replied, "That's Kronos eating his children , the gods." "Correct and ........" I tuned out. Chaos suddenly appeared in my mind and explained everything that happened with Jason and about the Olympians reaction.

Well, at least my quest is the same. Jason had to find Poseidon/ Neptune's trident. Soon Nancy Bobbofit dumped her sandwich on Grover and Nick turned red. Water from the fountain rose and weakly splashed Nancy. I scoffed. I had managed to pull her into the fountain and drench her. Soon Mrs Dodds got Nick alone in a room and transformed. I hid in the shadows and listened. "You are the lightning thief, where is it? Where is the..." Before she could continue Nick fainted. Allecto saw me and winked. I smirked. Soon Grover burst in the room and saw Nick unconscious. I came out of the shadows and took out Hellstorm. 

I couldn't kill her since she was on my side this time. I swiped at her before the sword touched her, I shadow traveled her to the Underworld.

Grover gaped at me. And soon we were going to Sally's house.

A/N: Thank you for the 1K reads.No more updating for a month.