Getting Almost Killed ( Percy's POV )

I opened my eyes to find the Olympians staring at me. Zeus thundered, " Perseus Jackson and Jason Grace, you are being accused of aiding Gaea in the Giant War. How do you plead? " I was shocked even if I saw this coming from the moment those idiots stepped into camp and framed me and Jason for every crime they did.

Jason exploded. " You accuse us even after we saved your asses? You know we didn't aid Gaea " "Liar!", exclaimed Zeus. " We have proof. My son and nephew found plans to destroy Camp Half Blood underneath both of your beds. " I'm gonna kill those two. I am seriously pissed right now. Especially since the plan were to improve Camp, not destroy it.
The floor started shaking and Zeus looked at Poseidon. He nodded no and then the gods looked at me. The shaking stopped when I started breathing and started getting calm.

" We shall have a vote to decided if these two should be forgiven or not,"said Zeus. " Who all vote for forgiveness? "

Apollo, Artemis, Hestia, Hades, Hermes, Hephaestus and Dionysus all raised their hands. Hope started rising in me. I was really shocked when Artemis and Hades raised their hands. "State your reasons."

Apollo said, " Percy saved my sister and if Percy trust Jason, then I do too. " 

Artemis said, " Percy and Jason are the only decent males and Percy proved that by taking the sky from me and Jason proved that by staying loyal to his friend. "

Hestia said, " Percy got me a throne on Olympus and was the first demigod to honor me in centuries. They are both very loyal and caring to the people they like. "

Hades said, " Percy respected me and Jason stood up for my son Nico many times. " 

Hephaestus said, " Percy always respected me and my kids and I trust Percy so if he says he is innocent, then he is. Jason supported Percy so I trust him too. "

Hermes said, " They both saved Olympus and Percy fulfilled Luke's wishes and many others'"

Dionysus said, " I respect the kids. "

Me and Jason gave them faces of gratitude and they nodded. " Who all vote for Death? " 

"I vote for death. Percy is too powerful and Jason isn't my son anymore. Jason is a disgrace to the sky and Chad is so much better than him." said Zeus.

"I vote for death as well. They both were disrespectful to me." said Hera, the Queen Bitch.

"I vote for death, they are both traitors. Percy is a disgrace to the sea and Nick is so much better than him." said Poseidon, the rotten sea scum.

" I vote for death, Percy broke my daughter's heart by cheating on her and I despise them both. " said Athena, the pompous brat. No surprises there.

" I vote for death, I don't like the punks. " said Ares, the crybaby, thou i'm pretty sure the real reason was the he was mad about me beating him when I was 12.

" I vote for death, Jason cheated on my daughter and they both got in the way of cute couples like Nick and Annabeth also Chad and Piper. " said Aphrodite, the meddling slut. I puked in my mouth when she mentioned Annabitch. 

" I vote for death, they both don't eat cereal. " said Demeter. 

" We have a tie but I  am king and my vote counts as two. " said Zeus. Since when I wonder. Honestly, he is like a spoiled brat, always wanting things his way. " Any last words traitors? "

Jason started " To the gods who stayed by us, thank you. " I continued, " To the gods who were against us, Fuck you! I hope you rot in hell. " Jason said to me, " Wow, you read my mind. " The gods who supported us stifled their laughter while the others turned red in rage. It was cartoon like. I gave them the finger and Zeus raised his master bolt. 

"Nephew be ready, as soon as the bolt is about to touch you I'll shadow travel you to the underworld. I'll put ashes in your place and make a fake soul to throw off Zeus and the other gods." Said Hades. True to his words, I felt a sudden chill and suddenly appeared in the underworld with Jason. We walked around the palace for a bit until the gods that voted for us appeared in a blinding light.

"Not to sound ungrateful or anything but why did you save us? You know Zeus will throw a hissy fit when he finds out right?" I said, raising a brow.

"He won't know because people much more powerful than Zeus is involved." Said Apollo. "Who?" Jason asked. "Us." Said a man and a woman coming out of the shadows. I was pretty sure they were standing there the whole time, waiting for the opportunity to make a dramatic entrance.

Jason gasped and bowed while I asked , " Um..... who are you? " The gods were looking at me horrified just like Jason while the man and women had an amused smile. " We are Chaos and Order, the creators of the universe. ", said the man 'Chaos'. 

"Oh okay. Nice to meet you." I said and the gods and Jason face palmed. "Wait that still doesn't explain why you saved us." I added, confused.

"We saved you both because we have a proposition for you. We have seen how the gods have ruled and we are angry that they do nothing to help the earth and the humans on it. Except for the gods that stand here now. So, we want to send you both back in time before Percy's first quest. You will destroy the corrupt gods, you will also pick who will be the new gods. The gods here have already agreed to this and they want to help with your journey. But first you both must come with us to meet the rest of the primoridals. Do you accept?" asked Order. 

"You can have a day to decide." said Chaos.

A/N: Vote plz.