New Quest To Tartarus? (Percy POV)

I woke up, next to Thalia, her sleeping on my chest. I stifled a yawn as to not wake her up and played with her hair. About 5 minutes later, she woke up to Ray, the lieutenant of the Genesis army's announcement. "Can the princes and princesses wake up and stop cuddling?" One day, I'm gonna kill him. He know we hate being called princes and princesses. I was still sleepy because I couldn't sleep last night, due to the moans coming from Jason's room. I really need to get some earplugs. I was to go to Earth tomorrow morning. I wanted to spent my time here, but, a quest is a quest. I have to overthrow Zeus.

Thalia got up, and got into the shower while I brushed my teeth.I got tired of waiting. Why couldn't she just bath in her own shower? So I opened my other door and went to the sea. I got in and swam for a while till I got hungry. I went to the Dining room to find Jason there, Reyna feeding him vegetables. I smirked. She was trying to get some vegetables in his mouth, saying "Open your mouth Jason, you need to eat your vegetables." I stifled my laughter and went to Thalia. She was eating Bacon and Eggs and I summoned some Waffles. I kissed and her and she tasted like Bacon. I went to my food and started stuffing my face when Chaos entered. 

He said, "You will find something very important on Earth tomorrow. Anake told me in a dream." Jason nodded and I smirked. Order entered the room. Perfect. "Aunt Order! Chaos is having dreams about Ananke!" Order froze and glared at her husband. "Is that true Chaos?" "Yes but not the way you think. She just gives me advice on what to do in the future." Order smiled, and kissed her husband's cheek. Chaos glared at me. I smiled back innocently. He said, "Thalia! Did you know that Percy has dreams about Zoe?" Oh no he didn't. Thalia stopped eating and looked at me. "I just have vision about what's happening in other realities! Don't blame me! I can't stop my other version from kissing Zoe!"

Thalia looked a bit relieved as she went back to eating. I glared at Chaos and he mouthed, "Tit for Tat!" The rest of the day passed by fast as we all were at the beach, splashing water at each other. Then I made the mistake of splashing Thalia and we all got fried with lightning. I pulled her down to the ocean bed and kissed her. We stayed there for minutes and went back up. Soon, we got tired and went to my room to watch a movie. Me and Jason wanted ' The Dark Knight Triology' but Thalia and Reyna wanted ' The Hunger Games'. We argued for a while but decided on Dark Knight when I put on my baby seal eyes. The girls melted immediately and I high fived Jason. 

We were both crazy DC fans. The DCEU mostly suck but the comics, games and series are definitely better than Marvel. After watching, Reyna and Jason went to Jason's room and I jumped onto my bed. Thalia followed me and she asked, "Percy, do you love Zoe?" I said, "No why?" Thalia smiled at me before kissing me. The next day, we both woke up naked, again, to Ray's announcement. I had woke up once during the night to to the sound of a crash from Jason's bedroom. His bed collapsed due to sheer force. Well, the vacation is over and I gotta go to hell.

I dressed and kissed Thalia. I went out and ate an apple and hurried to the throne room. When I reached there, Jason was there. We talked for a while till the girls arrived. We said goodbye to our parents, made sure we had our weapons and traveled through time. Again. We stopped and we looked. Yep. Definitely Camp Half-Blood. And there's Luke. Luke hugged Thalia and started talking to me about what happened while I was gone, Jason went to the cabin with Reyna, to settle in. I asked Luke, "Any new campers?" "Yeah. Some Aphrodite girl called Piper McLean."

I internally screamed. Oh Jason's gonna be in a bad mood. I kissed Thalia and went to the cabin and found Jason playing on the PS5. I joined him. After an hour, I said it. And he didn't care. Well, I got nervous over nothing then. 

The next day, Annabeth, Nick and Chad came to Camp. And she started annoying me like before. But then, Thalia appeared and kissed me. Annabeth scowled and went away, Nick frowning. Then, Chad saw Reyna and Jason kissing and he went away too. Piper had tried to hit on Jason, but seeing one look from Reyna, made her run away. Annabeth and Piper are friends now I guess. Me and Jason decided to unfurl our wings and fly till San Francisco and back at Mach 4.

Oh, did I forget to tell we had wings? Mine was black and Jason's was white. Our wings could also serve as a protection by furling in around us. The wings are soft and impenetrable at same time. When we came back, almost 2 hrs were over. We went to the Big House to talk to Chiron when I saw a meeting going on about saving Thalia's tree. We entered, kissed our gf's and send the guys a clear message. 'Back Of Buddy, She's Mine.' The girls were scowling at the boys were groaning.

I suggested the Golden Fleece, and Chiron asked, "I presume you and Jason would be leading the quest?" Hades appeared. "No Chiron. I need them to help me destroy the monsters making trouble in Tartarus." Chiron sighed. He appointed Nick, Chad, Annabeth and Piper. Well, I guess I'm going to hell. I went back to the Cabin, carrying Thalia bridal style. She was screaming, "Put me down Kelp Head. I will Kill You!" I dumped her in the swimming pool and ran away.

A/N: Next Update In A Week.

Vote and Share. Check out my AOT/PJO Fanfic.