Meeting A God Of War (Percy's POV)

I wanna really delay this quest now that I've recruited Medusa. My job would be easier if the gods finish each other of instead of having me fight. Yeah, I'm lazy that way. We soon got to the St Louis Arch, the other stumbling beside me. Honestly, I would have given them something to eat but Nick always gets arrogant and throws the food away as if he don't want any. Annabeth ate at first but decided not to so that Nick won't starve alone. Honestly, I don't know what the point is.

Both of them drool at smell of Hestia's Hamburgers. I summon them straight from the hearth. Mom's food is so good my mouth watered thinking about it. The only thing she can't seem to get right was the blue cookies. They just don't taste as delicious as Sally's. Soon enough, I saw a vending machine. Nice. I grinned. It was about 8 hours since I had some coke. Yeah you guessed it. I'm addicted to coke. It's unhealthy but, I'm partial immortal so it's fine. I threw the others some Dr Pepper and walked off. 

I only give them Dr Pepper since I find that the most disgusting soda out there. It tastes like tonic. I was feeling kind of guilty for slapping Annabeth. When you ask? She was trying to kiss me on our way and I kinda lost it. I don't know why I feel bad but it just hurt so much slapping her. I guess a part of me will always like Annabeth. Just 1% thou. I know I should have gotten over her but I just loved her with all of my heart and she ripped it apart. What did I ever do to deserve it? I was nothing but loyal, caring and I fell into fucking Tartarus for her! 

Tears filled me eyes but I blinked them away. I love Thalia. I love Thalia. Gods! I guess Jason had a easier time forgetting Piper. His fatal flaw isn't loyalty after all. Plus, he never truly loved Piper. It was a trick of the mist that bought em together. 

*Half an Hour Later*

Let me bring you upto speed. Nick got the message from Poseidon after I kicked him to the river from the top of the arch, Annabeth screaming at me. He had fainted when meeting Echidna and Chimera. I killed them both pretty quick and had to kick Nick into the river. I had tried to recruit them to the army, but they were stubborn. Chaos had appeared in my mind and said something about giving a birthday present to me and Jason a bit early. He usually buyed us video games or some cool stuff like bikes. One time, he gave me and Jason a red porche motorcycle each.

And he gave Thalia and Reyna each a Harley Davidson which they asked for

And he gave Thalia and Reyna each a Harley Davidson which they asked for. I dunno why they asked for a Harley. A BMW would be better. 

Then this other time, he bought a car for me and Thalia to share and one for Jason and Reyna to share.

Mine and Thalia's car was a Ferrari Roma.

Jason and Reyna got a Ferrari Portofino.

Soon, Chaos summoned me to Genesis. I told the others to wait here and I will be back in a few minutes. I mist traveled to Genesis and found Jason appear beside me. We were both immediately blindfolded and brought outside the palace. I could hear my Dad's voice along with the other primordials. We were both allowed to see again and I asked Jason, "Wazzup man? Heard about your very bad quest." "It's disgusting but really easy. I can always blackmail Aphrodite into giving me the Trident." "Hmm agreed." We were in a dark room and couldn't see each other. Soon, the lights came on and I saw Chaos standing beside a sweet Lamborghini grinning at me.

"Slap me if I'm wrong but is that a freaking Egoista?!" Chaos just nodded, still grinning.

Meanwhile, behind me, Jason was gaping at his brand new Lamborghini."That's a V12 Vision GT! Pinch me mom!" Order was chuckling at her son's reaction. 

After some laughing, hugging and tears of joy, I turned my car to a keychain like that Antman scene

After some laughing, hugging and tears of joy, I turned my car to a keychain like that Antman scene. I said goodbye to Jason and the others and went back to Denver.

Annabeth asked, "Where did you go?!" I replied, "Dad, summoned me to give me an early birthday gift" "Well what was it?" I waved my keychain in her face. "Wait, the ruler of the universe gifted you a keychain?" I facepalmed. Nick and Annabeth werelaughing their heads of when I threw the chain and willed to to appear as a car. That stopped the laughter. Both of them were gaping and I sensed Annabeth's lust increase. Uh oh. Not what I wanted.

We both got in a restaurant and I ordered cheeseburgers for everyone. The waiter asked, "Can you pay for that?" I gave her my credit card and she did the transaction. Sataisfied, she walked off. Annabeth asked, "Do you have more money?" "Yeah, this is Chaos's gift. Unlimited cash." Her lust increased even more. Nick swiped the card away from me. "Ha! Now I'm rich!" The card turned to dust and reappeared in my hand. "What the hell?" I replied, "Can't be stolen, dumbass!" Nick shrank down, embarassed. A Harley stooped right outside the restaurant. I growled, "Ares!"

A/N: Thank you for the 5K reads. No more updates till next month!