The Double Date(Percy's POV)

Thalia is hot when she's angry. After I dumped her in the pool, I got onto my bed, to find a massive lightning bolt hitting me and frying me. "Ouch". I went outside to find Thalia dripping wet, fuming, eyes sparking with electricity. Then she said the most horrifying thing ever. "No kisses for a week, Perseus Jackson!" How could she? She know I can't survive without her kisses! I fell on my knees and started begging. She smirked and refused. I said, "If that's the case, I guess I shouldn't give you the surprise gift for your birthday tomorrow." Her smile faltered. I smirked. How the tables have turned. She know my gifts are something extremely cool since I've been giving her so much stuff during the past decade on Genesis.

I actually bought her a car and its at somewhere secret. Yeah I know. Unbelievable. I had to got through the paperwork and all. So frustrating. That's the main reason why me an Jason didn't buy ourselves cars and Chaos and Order bought them for us. Reyna's birthday is in two weeks and Jason has bought her a car too. That's why we went to San Francisco today. I don't know why we went all the way there but, we just felt like flying. So, we will go on a double date and give them their presents after the date. It's a bit too early for Reyna, but, i thinks she will like it earlier. We do have to go to Tartarus the day after tomorrow and we don't know how long we will be there.

Thalia finally broke and gave me a kiss. She said, "That gift better be good, or no sex for a week." Okay, I'm kind of nervous now. What if she don't like it? Jason and I created a mind link. By the time I finished explaining what happened, he was laughing. I asked, "How about we have a game of fortnite in the evening, then rent a theatre and ask them to play Zack Snyder's Justice League? We haven't watched it yet. I'm sure we could ask the theatre to play it. Afterwards, we can go to dinner, then give them the cars." Jason whistled, impressed. "That's impressive, Percy." I rubbed my nape, embarrassed, as I don't like compliments. It makes me blush like crazy.

The next day, I woke up and kissed Thalia. I took a shower and went back to my room and put on a hoodie and a pair of jeans. We spent time playing around, till it got 4 pm. We headed to our rooms and took out our gaming laptops, put our headphones on and formed a squad on Fortnite. We played 2 games and we got #2, both times, causing me to punch a wall, breaking it. "Oops". We soon dressed up and got onto our bikes. We headed out of camp, causing people to stare or gape at us. We ignored them and headed to the cinemas. 

A Long 4 Hours Later

"Oof", I groaned, cracking my back. I wasn't the only one. That movie was so long. But good too. Definitely worth it. We tossed the soda cans and the tubs of popcorn into the trash and walked out. We rode back to Camp, and changed into our tux/dresses, since we were going to Per Se, Hell's Kitchen. I was in a blue tux and Jason was in purple. Thalia was in black and Reyna, in silver.

 Thalia was in black and Reyna, in silver

We got into our Ferrari's (See Previous Chapters For Img), and leaned over to give Thalia a kiss

We got into our Ferrari's (See Previous Chapters For Img), and leaned over to give Thalia a kiss. I put on 'Mercy' by Shawn Mendes, and drove, Jason following behind our car.

2 Hours Later

We were laughing for no reason. You got it. We are drunk. We soon got into the car, and drove to Camp, and snapped our fingers to make to effects go away. We left the cars in the garage and I grabbed hold of Thalia and mist traveled to Venice and Jason, to Paris. Thalia opened her eyes and gasped at the car in front of her. I grinned and said, "Happy Birthday, Thalia. I love you." We leaned in and kissed, before Thalia ran off and got into the car.

" We leaned in and kissed, before Thalia ran off and got into the car

(Reyna's car's the same too)

I asked, "Street Racing? We could have one, you, me, Jason and Reyna." Thalia said, "Heck Ya!" We transported to Paris and saw Jason kissing Reyna. I coughed. They broke the kiss and stared. After I explained, I stopped time, only for mortals, so that we could drive without interference. I got into my Egosita and Jason, into his V12 Vision GT. We revved the engines and I made a timer appear in front of our cars. 3.....2....1....GO! We sped up as Thalia and Reyna got in the lead, by cheating. Thalia literally made her car fly and Reyna got her car underground, so that she can drive without curving. Oh yeah? Let's see. I literally have chronokinesis. Good luck beating me! I slowed down everyone else and gave my self a boost. Jason's car glowed orange and it got an insane burst of speed as he used his photokinesis to give his car light speed for a very short amount of time. 

Thalia and Reyna were lost int he dust as we traveled at insane speeds, its lucky our cars didn't explode from the heat or friction. Next thing we know, we are driving a car in the ocean. Yes, the ocean. We were driving so fast, it couldn't sink. The next second, we broke the light speed barrier and the next, we broke the dimensional barrier. Another wormhole appeared soon and we skid into our own reality." We stopped the cars, just in time. If not, we would have made Thalia and Reyna roadkill. Its a tie. We got out of the cars and smiled sheepishly. They glared at us. They said, "You cheated!" Oh no no no. We replied, "Us? You cheated first. You used your powers so we used ours." "Well then, how else were we gonna defeat the princes of the universe? You are the children of the creators!" We rubbed our nape and said, "Sorry." They smiled and gave us a kiss, before we flashed to Camp Half Blood, only to see Annabeth, Nick, Chad and Piper approaching.