𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟴

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

𝟒:𝟎𝟖 𝐏𝐌

~~~

When you asked your mom where Erwin was, she said that he got called into the studio for something important. So, you and Connie would be seeing him right at dinner time.

The two of you would stay in your room upstairs, and when you went in there, Anthony had already put both of your luggage in there.

You never really came down to visit your parents when they came to Miami, so the room wasn't completely customized to your liking. But it still looked very nice and had a few items of your choosing.

There were a lot of baby pictures of you on the wall, that got paired with some athletic volleyball photoshoot pics, travel pics of you in exotic places, and group pics of you and your cousins at previous cookouts.

"Awwwweee, this picture of you is so pretty," Connie was referring to the picture of a 17-year-old you at the beach in Bali. "I needa take a pic of this—" Before he could pull out his phone, you snapped your fingers to get him focused.

"Hey, focus Connie," your words made helped him regroup. "We got an hour to get ready for dinner."

"Wanna take a shower together to save time?" he asked slyly before raising his eyebrows up and down.

You were able to keep on a straight face and compose yourself until he started to take off his shirt and smile at you. Your eyes started wandering down to his toned abs and blue butterfly tattoo. Your cheeks started to heat up and you tried to hide your smile by tucking in your lips.

"It's okay Beautiful, I know you wanna drool over me," you rolled your eyes at Connie's statement before walking to the bathroom that was connected to your room.

You started the water and after you hopped in the shower, Connie joined in after you. His presence felt comforting, like always, so you didn't kick him out like you were originally planning to. The soft R&B playing set a soft tone, so you and Connie couldn't help but get a little intimate with one another.

The both of you ended up making out as the water was hitting your backside.

You got a little distracted and your session ended up being a bit longer than usual. You didn't intend at stopping the kiss at the moment, but your phone started ringing and that halted the music, making you groan and pull away from Connie.

You saw your mom's name displayed on the phone and told Connie you shut up so that she wouldn't hear him in the background.