𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟵

𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊? 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟑 𝐀𝐌

~~~

This was the day that Connie was coming back and you were lowkey nervous to see him.

You were coming out of your first class of the day, on your way to chemistry so that you could meet up with him.

Angelina hasn't tried anything slick these past few days and that made you feel a little unsettled. Even so, you tried to brush that feeling off so that you were in the right mindset to talk to Connie.

As you were walking past the corner to enter your classroom, you spotted Connie speaking with a certain raven-haired shorty. You halted your walking and eyed the two of them from around the corner.

They didn't look friendly towards each other at all and you couldn't understand what they were saying because they were arguing in Spanish. Connie looked stressed out and tired while Angelina seemed like she was enjoying herself.

After the two of them finished arguing, Angelina walked away from Connie, who just sighed then ran his fingers through his shabby buzzcut.

"Yo baldie." You projected your voice a little so that Connie could hear you, and when he did, his stressed demeanor was replaced with a happy one.

A smile was instantly spread across his lips and he opened his toned arms so that you could give him a hug. When you wrapped your arms around his torso, he placed his arms over your figure and enveloped himself in your warmth.

"Sup ducky," you let go of him then gave him a stank face. "See! You look like a cute lil ducky," you groaned then punched him in his shoulder. "Ow!"

"Call me a duck again and I'll punch you in your shit next time," he rubbed his sore spot then gave you another hug.

"Then how am I supposed to give you kids?" your face froze in disgust and you pushed off of him then walked into the classroom.

"Connie nooooo, plus we already got 8 kids," he chuckled at your response then put his arm over your shoulders as the two of you made your way to your seats.

"Our favorite idiot's back," Sasha finished the bagel she was eating and approached you and Connie to give you both hugs.

"I didn't know Y/N was your favorite idiot Sash?"

"I meant you," she plucked the side of his face which made him scowl at her then pluck her back.

The two of them ended up getting into a little fight, so you removed Connie's arm from your shoulders and went to go sit down at your seat.

"Those two idiots are already fighting early in the morning?" Jean asked in an annoyed voice.

"They always do," Armin answered before laying his head on a sleeping Renee's shoulder, so that he could also fall asleep.