𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟳

𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔

𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔

𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟐 𝐏𝐌

~~~

"Here, let me do it. I don't want you cutting yourself," Connie took the knife out of your hand and started peeling the mango himself.

The two of you have been sitting in traffic for almost thirty minutes. The windows were down, the music was playing loudly, and traffic had barely moved. You were still feeling a little drunk, so Connie gave you a mango to try and slow down the feeling. You weren't very surprised to see that he still had a bag of mangos in his backseat.

"Thanks," you thanked him while watching him peel your mango for you.

"Of course," he responded while bopping his head to 911/ Mr. Lonely by Tyler, The Creator.

"What kinda products do you use?" you asked him, referring to his curls. "Lemme hear what kinda fuckass shit you're gonna say."

"Heyyyy, you don't even have faith in me?" he took his attention off the mango and set his eyes on you.

You let a giggle out of nowhere and Connie laughed a little as well. "Noooooo, I don't have faith in you."

"And what if I told you that I use Shea Moisture?" he asked with a slight smirk on his face.

You smirked then rolled your eyes, which caused him to laugh, "I'll let it slide." He finished peeling your mango and handed it to you. "Only 'cause they look cute on you," you commented before eating the mango.

"You think they're cute?" Connie asked, feeling his cheeks get a little warm from your compliment.

But you were too caught up in the taste of the mango to pay attention to what Connie asked.  "This shit is so goooooddddd." Right now you felt like Sasha whenever she ate meat. "Do you have any cayenne?"

"You wanna be me so bad," Connie joked before turning around in his seat to find the cayenne in the backseat.

"No, it just tastes good."

"And who introduced you to that?"

"Hush," you shushed him and he let out a laugh while still looking for the cayenne. You waited for him to find it but he was taking a little too long, so you decided to look for it yourself. "If you can't find it, lemme do it," you said before crawling over the middle console to get to the back seat.

Your butt accidentally hit Connie's face and he backed away with widened eyes. That gave him flashbacks. Flashbacks of when he would eat you o—

"Found it," you found the cayenne and start to shake it on your mango.

Connie shook the naughty thoughts out of his head then spoke up, "aren't you gonna sit back in your seat?"

"Nah, I like it back here," you sat in the middle seat in the back row and began to eat your mango.