𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭

𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐔𝐍𝐎

𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐔𝐍𝐎

𝟔:𝟒𝟗 𝐏𝐌

~~~

^^^ the rules

^^^ the rules

~~~

"Okay so how we playin'?" Renee shuffled the cards in her hand while Amani walked around the table to give everyone a shot glass.

"We stackin' fo sho," you said while Eren set a bottle of tequila and vodka of the middle on the table.

"I'm ordering food, what do you guys want?" Armin asked.

"Get Chinese or sum," Renee finished shuffling and started to deal everyone 7 cards.

"Why do we have to get Chinese?" Eren asked with a hint of attitude.

"Then starve my nigga, I don't give a fuck," Renee responded back while rolling her eyes.

"Damn, the game hasn't even started yet and you guys are already arguing," Connie added. He sat next to you but you scooted your chair away from him so that he wouldn't try anything slick to cheat. You did not play when it came to Uno. "Why are you all the way over there beautiful? Come back and sit in my lap," he whispered over to you while patting his lap.

"Nah your slick ass will try something again," you poked his head then he tickled your side and leaned over to lightly kiss your neck. You let out squeal and he laughed, thinking that your squeal was one of the cutest things he had ever heard.

"As long as we eat, then it's all good," Sasha said while smiling.

"You know what, I'll just order the Chinese," Armin began to place an order for delivery and Renee had finished dealing the cards.

"We all know the rules of drunk uno correct?" Renee asked and everyone nodded in agreement. "Okay then let's play this mothafuckin' game," she sat in her seat at the head of the table next to you and Armin.

Everyone had to take a shot first before the game started, so you all passed the tequila around and poured some in your shot glasses. When you took your shot, there was a slight sting in your throat from the alcohol, so you exhaled as a result. Once everyone had taken their shots, you were all ready to play.