𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟮

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏.𝐂𝐎𝐌

𝟗:𝟑𝟐 𝐏𝐌

~~~

Immediately, you walked away from the staircase where Angelina currently was and walked around the house to find Amani and Renee.

You really couldn't deal with shorty's bullshit at the moment— mostly because you didn't have the energy, so walking away, for now, seemed like the best thing to do.

You walked around the house for a little until you spotted Armin, Renee, Amani, and Eren chilling on the couch on the back patio by the giant pool. You opened the glass sliding door to get outside and walked over to the four of them.

"Before I say what I gotta say, I'm mad at both of y'all," your arms were crossed over your chest and gave glares to Armin and Renee.

"What did we do?" Renee asked while putting her hands up in defense.

"Y'all were fuckin' for a week and didn't tell anyone but Kuchel," you complained before sitting on the couch in between the two pairs. Amani and Eren both raised an eyebrow at what you said and looked over at the guilty culprits.

"A week?!" they both shouted. "How did you tell my sister but not me?" Amani continued to ask.

"That wasn't me," Renee insisted. "Blonde boy wanted to tell her."

Armin looked over at Renee with a side-eye, "why you gotta sell me out like that?" She snickered a little and he just sighed, "and I only told her because you guys would make a big deal out of it."

"'Cause it's a big deal," you, Amani, and Eren said simultaneously.

"Nah, not really," Renee responded. "Nothin' really changed between us."

"We're just having sex, that's the only difference," Armin said before laying his head on Renee's shoulder.

"I don't wanna hear you complain about my car anymore," Eren uttered to Armin.

"No I'll still complain about your car because we don't fuck in the car Eren," Armin said back. "It's like I have to play 'The Floor is Lava' in your car because I always gotta watch out so I don't step on—"

"Okay, I get it," Eren interrupted him while rolling his eyes.

"And you got caught in the car too," Renee added.

"That was kinda funny," Amani said while reminiscing on that memory.

"Eren was fearing for his life at the moment," you brought up before everyone, but Eren, started laughing. "But— that's not why I came here. I came to tell y'all that shorty's here."

"Oh lord," Amani mumbled under her breath before sucking her teeth.

"Again? A-fuckin'-gain," Renee commented before groaning.