𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬

𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐔𝐓

𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐔𝐓

𝟒:𝟒𝟏 𝐏𝐌

~~~

Eren stayed over at your shared apartment for a while until he drove the three of you over to his place.

It wasn't too far away, so the drive was short.

(A/N: sorta what eren's place looks like)

"I'm surprised your place is actually clean Eren," you slipped off your shoes and went to go sit on his couch.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Eren also slipped off his shoes and went into the kitchen to find something to eat.

"She's sayin' that you're messy," Renee said while also going into the kitchen to sit on one of the island counter chairs.

"No I'm not," Eren mumbled under his breath while looking in the fridge.

"Yeah, you kinda are," Amani said, making her way to Eren's room.

"Eren, what games you got on here?" You pointed at his Switch next to his Ps4.

"I got Mario Kart," Eren grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and went to go chill in his room for a while.

"Well shit lemme play," you got up from the couch and picked up the Switch then went over to sit back down.

You were playing on it for a couple of minutes until there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it," Renee set down her phone and got up from her seat to go open the door.

"You already know the vibes! YERRRRR!" Connie shouted while having a smile on his face. He came through the door first, then Jean, Sasha, Mikasa, and Armin came in after him.

Your air pods were in blasting Wet Dreamz, so Connie's cheers sounded muffled to you. You were sitting criss cross on the couch and your outfit consisted of matching black sweatpants and sweatshirt, with many gold bracelets and necklaces, including a couple of belly chains.

Everyone came into Eren's apartment and made their way in the living room to chill as well. After Connie slipped off his shoes at the entrance, he spotted your faux locs in a bun moving around, due to you bopping your head to the music.