𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟳

𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟕 𝐀𝐌

~~~

"This shit is not fair," Renee complained while groaning. "I gotta stay here and babysit my sister, while you and buzzcut get to go to Miami."

"Yeah, you mad?" you heard her groan again from your feisty question that made Connie and Armin chuckle a bit.

You, Connie, Renee, and Armin were chilling in your room while you were packing your bags. Armin was sitting crisscross on your bed, knitting a vest while Connie was sitting next to him, reading a book intently. Renee was laying in a starfish position on the ground, complaining about your trip, while you were sitting on your closet floor, folding your clothes in your bag.

Music was playing lowly on the speaker and "Girls Need Love (Girl's Edition)" was currently on.

"Yeah I am!" Renee shouted back in a distressed tone. "I wanna get flown down to Miami— why can't Aunty Carmen fly me down too?"

"Renee, stop complainin', and you gotta take care of London regardless," you reprimanded before shoving two different bikinis in your bag.

"She'll be aight, I could leave her with Armin," Armin halted his knitting and looked at Renee with a confused expression.

"So you want to leave your sister with me, just so you can shake your ass on a yacht in Miami?"

"When you put it like that it makes me sound like a bad big sister."

Connie snickered, then spoke out, "you lowkey are tho—" Renee had taken off one of her fuzzy house slippers and aimed it at Connie's head. "Ow! I was just kidding."

"Yeah, aight mister bookworm," she rolled her eyes before she put the shoe that Connie had thrown back at her on. "What the hell are you even readin' anyways?"

"Uhhh," Connie closed the book to look at the title. "The Feral Love. It's about some chick falling in love with a werewolf," he stated as all of you looked at him with puzzled faces. "But the catch is, she's also a werewolf but doesn't know it yet. I'm not really enjoying it to be honest, but I heard there's some good ass sex scenes and I'm here to learn."

"Learn?" you questioned.

"Yeah, so I can use some new stuff on you amor," you rolled your eyes at his response while he winked at you then blew you a kiss.

Armin chimed in, "Well I mean, books are for learning Y/N..."

"Armin?!" you looked at him with wide eyes as he continued to knit and smirk. "Is this how you be learnin'? 'Cause if so, now I know how you be havin' my good sis knocked the fuck out—"

"Y/N, you are the last person to talk," Renee interrupted before you Connie snickered in the background.

"And what are you laughin' 'bout over there?" you cocked your head to the side and looked at Connie with an aggravated expression.