𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲

𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐒

𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐒

𝟓:𝟒𝟕 𝐏𝐌

~~~

"You brought me to fuckin' Six Flags?!" Connie parked his car and turned to face you.

"Sure did," he said with a smile.

"But why'd you bring me to Six Flags?!" You looked at Connie with a shocked expression and he kept smiling at you.

"Beeecauussseee," he smushed your cheeks with his hands and brought your face closer to his. "On Saturday you told me that you never came here as a kid, so I decided to bring you today." He finished off saying with a smile.

You still had a shocked expression on your face, with your cheeks smushed, surprised that Connie would drive all the way to Jersey to take you to Six Flags.

"I could literally kiss you right now," you said muffledly.

"Then go ahead beauti-" before Connie could finish his sentence, you brought your hands up to his face and pressed your lips against his.

Connie was surprised by your boldness but then he eased into the kiss and closed his eyes in content.

Your thumbs lightly caressed his cheeks while his hands gradually started to make their way to the sides of your neck.

Connie, wanting more, moved his body closer to yours, desperately crossing over the middle console.

You continued to bring his face closer to yours and kiss him out of contentment.

To finish off your somewhat steamy kiss, you peppered his face with kisses then hopped out of the car. "Let's go already!"

Connie chuckled at your excitement as you closed the door and came out of the car as well, "I'm comin' stink."

~~~

𝗜𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗗𝗠𝗦

𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗗𝗠𝗦

___________________________________